WANT TO KNOW THE COST OF AZOOSPERMIA TREATMENT IN HYDERABAD- YOU’VE CLICKED RIGHT
Azoospermia is one of the male fertility issues, where men do not have sperm in their semen ejaculation. This disorder is rare in male, we can say approximate 1%- 2% of all males and 12-15% of infertile men face with this issue. A male with disorder won’t be able to notice that he is suffering from Azoospermia because there is not any basic symptom that he will observe, but yes, if the male is trying to impregnate his partner and want to have own baby, then this cause will definitely hinder the couple to get conceived.
Azoospermia Treatment Cost in Hyderabad is flexible to pay and easy to manage. Won’t say that these treatments are cheap and based on bargain-basement price because during the entire treatment of Azoospermia, multiple steps are carried out to have successful result.
This situation occurs due to the production of sperms or maybe there is the blockage that turns to the barrier reaching ejaculation even after normal sperm production. Select IVF India is the best fertility centre where infertile individual avail the highest quality of fertility treatments (whether the treatment is of male or female) with the veterans of fertility team. This centre puts forward unsurpassed Azoospermia treatment and also comes up with reasonable Azoospermia Treatment Cost Hyderabad. If we talk about the kinds of Azoospermia, then here are the details given for you to acquire knowledge about it. We can classify Azoospermia into 4 parts-
- Pretesticular Azoospermia
- Testicular Azoospermia
- Post-testicular Azoospermia
- Idiopathic Azoospermia
Classification of Azoospermia
- Pretesticular Azoospermia: This is a case, where a male although has normal genital tract and testicles but has inadequate stimulation and what causes inadequate stimulation? Its low level of FSH (follicle stimulation hormone) that results not enough stimulation of the tests.
- Testicular Azoospermia: This is a condition, where fertility tests are normal but sperms are found to be absent. This case is common amongst those males, who are in the group of Azoospermia. If we talk about the actual reason behind this issue, then it may be genetic issues or congenital problems, this case is also due to any major surgery (traumatic surgery), radiation, acute infection or cancer.
- Post testicular Azoospermia: Post testicular Azoospermia is found in 45-50% of men, who are suffering from Azoospermia. This is a case, where the testicles are making sperms but the sperms are not found in his ejaculation. The main reason for this case is the physical obstruction of the male post testicular genital tracts; vasectomy is another reason of this Azoospermia case and retrograde ejaculation (where the semen goes into the bladder instead of the male’s penis during the ejaculation.
- Idiopathic Azoospermia: This is a situation, where there is not any exact factor is known, it means this is a result of risk factors such as weight or age.
What causes Azoospermia?
- Childhood infection
- Genetic issue or disorder
- hormonal disorder
- physical abnormalities
- Male, who consumes excessive amount of alcohol and smoking, sperm counts reduces by 15-20% if compared to the normal count
- Stress and unhealthy diet or improper lifestyle
- Swelling of the blood vessel (close to the testes)
- Major surgery
- Radiation or therapy
How to diagnose the case of Azoospermia?
Azoospermia is a condition and treated with male infertility treatment. During the diagnosis of male’s Azoospermia case, a fertility expert evaluates the specific cause of this disorder, the expert will ask several questions related to the patient past surgery (if any), medications, family medical history or any other infection. Once he gathers all the basic information, physical examination is supposed to perform, where the patient has to undergo few tests such as blood test, testosterone and follicle stimulating hormone tests.
After completing with physical tests, male has to provide his semen sample for the semen analysis test. If the fertility case comes with no sperm then again the patient has to provide semen sample for some additional assessment, where the sample is centrifuged and spun.
If the experts have found even a single sperm in the male’s sample then the situation of reproductive tract blockage or obstruction is turned down. This makes ensure that there is not blockage and genetic tests can easily detect the issue in the patient’s genes.
Select IVF India Treatment for Azoospermia
If you have been trying hard to make your partner conceive, then it is the right time for the check-ups and tests that can evaluate the exact and appropriate treatment for you.
At Select IVF India fertility centre patients suffering with Azoospermia case have achieved what they wished, we have accomplished their dreams of having their baby by applying suitable treatment for the case.
There are several techniques and treatment to eliminate this issue, if the male has obstructive azoospermia (blockage of the tube), surgery is performed; sperm collection helps those men with non-obstructive azoospermia case or those who don’t want to undergo with major surgery. During surgery, sperms are retrieved using a tiny needle from the testicle. Once the sperms are received, later procedure is ICSI with IVF to attain fertilization and pregnancy. The success rate of Select IVF India of Azoospermia Treatment Hyderabad is 70-75%. With much affordable package, this centre serves low-cost Azoospermia Treatment Cost in Hyderabad as per industry norms.
TESA- Testicular Sperm Aspiration is a world-wide accepted treatment to eradicate the issue of male infertility disorder – Azoospermia. TESA is one of the surgical techniques of SSR (sperm surgical aspiration) and is always accomplished with ICSI technique; without the method of ICSI, TESA won’t be carried out.
This SSR technique involves a minor surgical steps; it is uncomplicated process, where the patient barely feels the discomfort. There are some guidelines and instructions that need to be followed by the patient after the TESA treatment. Azoospermia Cost in Hyderabad is nominal and affordable too, so a couple need not be worried about the entire costing. If we talk about the success rate of TESA with ICSI, then it ranges between 70-80% by the team of Select IVF India. Any of the sperm surgical treatment won’t help the patient permanently to achieve their fatherhood but it allows attaining pregnancy when this treatment is performed. This is an effective way to have your own baby if you are facing with no sperm count in the semen.
The Cost of Azoospermia Treatment in Hyderabad
Cost of Azoospermia Treatment in Hyderabad is easy payable and affordable by each couple. Select IVF India gives this treatment in much more reasonable cost than other fertility centers. The Azoospermia treatment Cost in Hyderabad varies on the basis of the cause of azoospermia.
Cost of Azoospermia Treatment in Hyderabad ranges from INR 35,000-55,000. This is just the treatment cost, where the sperms are retrieved or collected from male’s testes or so.
If the fertility expert suggests the couple to undergo with TESA, then the cost of Azoospermia Cost in Hyderabad is INR 35,000. If the couple is undergoing TESA treatment with ICSI/IMSI with IVF, then the total cost will be increased. There would be additional cost of IVF with ICSI.
Several individuals do not have money saving and saving cannot be managed instantly; this may be because of more expenses or less income. Focusing on such persons, we have made special provision of the way of installment that can be done prior to the treatment. We guide you best at each and every step throughout the entire treatment of Azoospermia.