How Much Does it Cost to get an IVF treatment in Delhi?
Fill Form & Get Special Discount
Select IVF India is a well-known tourism company in Delhi that provides all types of infertility services at different IVF charges in delhi to get the goals of couples. we work with professionals who are enthusiastic about their work/ service while taking low-cost IVF treatment in delhi. The experts hold experience of many years and have completed their education and qualification through highly recommended institutes.
Our fertility doctors at all the clinics or network hospitals under Select IVF India employ the latest technology and sophisticated equipment to perform the medical treatment and make pregnancy attainable for their patients. They incorporate all the latest technological advancements taking place in the fertility domain into their treatment techniques. All of this is provided at an extremely justifiable cost of IVF in Delhi.
We understand that choosing to undergo fertility treatment can be a difficult decision when you are aware of the future troubles that you may have to encounter during the course of fertility treatment. Fertility treatment requires more than a monetary investment; it demands enormous efforts and emotional resilience from the side of the patients. Therefore, it becomes imperative for the patients to pick a fertility clinic that would help make this process less burdensome.
Why should you trust SELECT IVF for IVF in Delhi?
- First-stage top counseling sessions
- Premium services and processes
- Highly competent specialists for IVF treatment in Bangalore
- Sky-high IVF success rates in Bangalore
- Contact us Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +91- 9899293903
A precise explanation of the IVF treatment
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a type of an assisted reproductive technique where fertilization occurs in a test tube, unlike the natural process in which fertilization is achieved inside a human’s body. IVF treatment is performed in an adequately equipped laboratory under the supervision of well-trained clinical staff.
During the course of IVF treatment, the woman is prescribed to take fertility medication to make her ovaries produce more eggs than usual. The quality and quantity of the eggs is extremely essential to initiate the fertilization process. The eggs are then extracted from the ovarian follicle with the help of a hollow needle in the process of egg retrieval.
The obtained eggs are mixed with the finest quality sperms, which are collected in the process of semen collection. The fusion results in fertilization and the formation of the embryos. These embryos take another 3-5 days to evolve and consequently, get transferred into the woman’s uterus with the instrumentality of embryo transfer. Afterward, pregnancy occurs within a period of two weeks.
Select IVF India – a veteran IVF centre in Delhi
Select IVF India is a renowned and widely acclaimed medical tourism company in Delhi having tremendously experienced fertility doctors and IVF specialists that provide a superb quality fertility treatment to the patients. The medical professionals associated with us have over 30 years of experience and we are one of the leading fertility clinics in Delhi. We make collaborated efforts to ensure that our patients receive a great treatment experience and return home with a healthy baby in their lap.
Our surgeons remain abreast with all the technological changes and adjust their treatment methods in accordance with the alterations. We make certain to give you a finest quality treatment that assures greater chances of conception. In addition to that, our team supports you extensively throughout the treatment and empathizes with you on an emotional level. The charges for this assistance are not included in the IVF treatment cost in Delhi as we provide it for free.
The estimated IVF cost in Delhi
The average cost of IVF in Delhi is INR 1,50,000 for a single IVF cycle; this is the most reasonable IVF cost in Delhi offered by a top-notch fertility centre - Select IVF India. However, this cost may differ in accordance with the patient’s medical history or the severity of their infertility case. The price may rise up to INR 3,50,000 or more with respect to the individual infertility case.
Table of IVF Treatment Cost in Delhi 2023
|IVF treatments||Cost of IVF treatments|
|Basic IVF treatment||80,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with ICSI||200,000 to 350,000|
|IVF with FET||150,000 to 300,000|
|IVF with PESA, TESA, and TESE||250,000 to 500,000|
|IVF with sperm donor programs||100,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with egg donation||180,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with embryo donation||350,000 to 550,000|
|IVF with surrogacy||350,000 to 550,000|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||150,000 to 250,000|
What is the IVF success rate in Delhi?
The success rates of SELECT IVF are astounding. It aids couples in achieving their ideal result. We have open procedures with known success rates. Additionally, neither the middle nor the end of these poses any issues for anyone. Thus, you must select the greatest location. The success rate of IVF in Delhi is as follows:
|No.||IVF treatments||Success rates|
|a.||IVF with self eggs||50 to 60%|
|b.||IVF with self sperm||55 to 60%|
|c.||IVF with donor eggs||70 to 75%|
|d.||IVF with donor sperm||73 to 77%|
|e.||IVF with FET||60 to 65%|
|f.||IVF with ICSI||50 to 65%|
|g.||IVF with SSR||57 to 65%|
Your success rate with IVF in Chennai will still depend on several variables. Because some couples are older than others, this affects their odds. because producing healthy gametes becomes difficult as people age. Additionally, inadequate gametes during the IVF procedure can result in a failed IVF. So, for a successful outcome, you need healthy gametes. Instances include:
- Women who are 45 years or older have a 15–20% probability.
- Women who are 40 years or older have a 20–21% probability.
- Women who are 35 years or older have a 25–28% probability.
- Women who are 30 years or older have a 33–35% probability.
- Women who are 25 years or older have a 40–50% probability.
Grouping the IVF cost in Delhi in two categories
The IVF treatment cost in Delhi can be classified in two main categories (a) Basic Cost and (b) Advanced Cost.
(a) Basic Cost: Basic IVF Cost in Delhi is around USD 5,500 where the fertility expert will collect the eggs and the sperms of the intended parents and fuse them together to form an embryo, which will then get implanted into the uterus of the intended mother.
(b) Advanced Cost: Advanced IVF Cost in Delhi is largely depends on the procedure the couple opts for treating their cause of infertility. For e.g. if women are unable to produce substantial amount of eggs for fertilization, then they may use the services of an egg donor; in this scenario the treatment cost amounts to USD 15,000 because this is the procedure where the fertility expert will perform IVF with egg donor where they need to hire a young, healthy and fertile egg donor between the age of 21 to 28 years. Also, they will properly screen and examine them so that the couple can have their baby in a perfect condition. These selected donors will receive compensation in return of their services.
Furthermore, if couple chooses IVF with surrogacy then this procedure will cost around USD 30,000. IVF with surrogacy is a process in which another woman carries the baby in her womb for intended couples and bears the strain of carrying and delivering a pregnancy to someone else.
There are other procedures as well such as IVF with PGD, IVF with FET, etc. and the IVF Cost in Delhi varies according to the procedure that the couple opts for in order to deal with their specific cause of infertility.
Potential factors influencing the IVF cost in Delhi
Below are some potential factors that impact the IVF Cost in Delhi and significantly affect the ability of a couple to conceive:
- Age: Age is one of the most important factors that can affect the IVF Cost in Delhi. The rate of infertility in a woman decreases in relation to the increase in her age and more fertility dosage are required to stimulate the ovaries which will increase the cost of IVF in Delhi.
- Body weight: Body weight is another major factor which affects the IVF Cost in Delhi. If the woman is overweight and underweight, in either of the cases situation is not in her favour and she may need high dosage, which will increase IVF Cost in Delhi. So it is advisable to maintain a healthy body weight and a perfect BMI (Body Mass Index) while undergoing IVF treatment.
- Lifestyle factors: The change in the couple’s lifestyle will also affect the cost of IVF in Delhi. If one of the couples has alcohol or smoking addiction, then their chances of conception will be adversely impacted, which in turn increase the cost of the treatment in order to treat their severe case. So to avoid undesirable outcomes of the fertility treatment, the fertility expert will suggest the couple to refrain from smoking or alcohol at least three months prior to the IVF treatment.
Find affordable options for your infertility treatment
Are you looking for the best IVF centre which gives you all world-class faculties at affordable cost then select IVF as one of the best infertility treatment centre which ensures the improvement of the patient’s experiences through their service. Through this centre there are more than 1500 couples who have conceived.
- The patient-focused assistance of the centre
- Professionals with extensive education and experience
- Infrastructure that is well-built for maximum comfort and happiness
- The entire medical staff treats you with respect
- Assists you throughout the entire process from the beginning
- Offers transparent fees and processes
You have the option of choosing IVF for all of these! So, reach out to us at +91- 9899293903 | Email ID: email@example.com