- 1 IVF Cost In India-Is It Really Within Your Reach?
- 1.1 Seeking The Low Cost IVF Treatment At The Same Time – The Best One?
- 1.2 Why You Should Choose India For The Best & Low IVF Cost In India?
- 1.3 Let’s jump into some costing details of IVF procedure in India –
- 1.4 How IVF Works –Plain Sailing Steps And Easy To Go Through
- 1.5 Who can opt for IVF treatment?
- 1.6 Easy On Your Pocket Book- Cost Of IVF In India
- 1.7 Fertility Treatment Cost In India At The Best Ivf Clinics Under Select IVF India –
- 1.8 Faq’s Based On The IVF Treatment Cost In India –
IVF Cost In India-Is It Really Within Your Reach?
How much does the IVF cost in India for an infertile couple? How can I get the most reasonable IVF at the same time, the best one? Does IVF treatment cost two lakhs, three or five? What is the actual figure of the IVF COST IN INDIA” these are some top-most searched questions when some one is planning for their IVF treatment and start finding the answer. One might come across that page where either very low cost of IVF is mentioned or much high comparing with the actual cost. And hence that creates confusion and uncertainty of which clinic they should choose.
It usually happens when we set out to buy something that we have never purchased – that raises so many questions – a human nature? Isn’t it? And here, we are talking about IVF – an advanced fertility treatment – It takes undeniably lots of search, gathering stacks of facts and figures and cost details. Okay so very first – A Big Congratulations as you are one of the inhabitants of India – the best country for so many aspects – from the most antique monuments to the reasonable medical treatment. India also has become the most preferred spot for medical tourism due to the cost-effective and the highest providing the success rate.
If we talk about Medical science in India, then any of us won’t deny the fact that medical technology has offered an advanced course of medication and treatments that are more acceptable. Now would like to draw your attention to none other than our Specialists who always try to give their 100% efforts to achieve favorable results. In India, many astonishing feats has performed by our doctors, amongst many therapeutics, we will be looking into that unexceptional matter which has become widespread occurrence nowadays. Infertility, Yes! Infertility is that hot potato issue which has taken hold of many couples in India, affecting approx 27.5 million individuals.
Infertility is defined when the couple after attempting several efforts to conceive, couldn’t get pregnant due to fertility issue either in male or the female accomplice. The exact issue behind the infertility in individual is examined after the individual undergoes complete fertility assessment test. About one in ten couples experience infertility. There is an innumerable course of medications for treating infertility in India. IVF comes in assisted reproductive technology (ART), one of the pre-eminent and leading methods to untangle the issue of sterility. Yes, IVF cost in India is low-priced and easily reached by the couples whoever planning for it. It is the most efficacious treatment to get rid of this blot. We will look into the IVF charges in India after going through the short description of IVF and its process.
IVF COST IN INDIA is divided into two parts, the first one is basic and other is advance. Basic IVF treatment refers when both of the partners is turning out healthy eggs and sperms for fertilization and advance IVF treatment is performed when any of the duos is having an issue with his/her sperms and eggs. Anyways, basic or average IVF COST IN INDIA is Rs. 1, 75,000 and it can go beyond as much as Rs. 4, 00,000 even or more (basis on the couple’s infertility case).
The Cost of IVF Treatment in India varies from INR 1, 75,000 to INR 2, 00,000 – including each expense of the fertility medication, ultrasounds and IVF steps till the embryo transfer. At Select IVF India, one gets the best fertility treatment at low- IVF Treatment Cost in India where the couple avail all the basic to advance fertility services during the treatment.
Seeking The Low Cost IVF Treatment At The Same Time – The Best One?
One may find the ebb and flow of IVF Cost in India from one IVF clinic to the other clinic – this is because of different location, specialist’s experience and IVF centre’s own rules. However, in general, the treatment cost of IVF ranges in between INR 1, 75,000 – INR 2, 00,000 – including the medication and processes.
A couple during their search of low IVF cost clinic in India might will get some centres that offer one lakh of total IVF – which is not possible. IVF cannot come in the range of one lakhs. Make sure you ask whether the fertility medication is included in the cost of the IVF or not. If not then the IVF cost would be approx 1.25 lakh, but it’s better to opt that clinic where you don’t have to get worried to go for separate medication. Seek the best IVF clinic, where the medication and injections (needed during IVF) is comprised.
STEPS THAT ARE INCORPATED IN THE IVF TREATMENT
THE BASIC IVF COST IN INDIA
INR 1,75,000 – 2,00,000
Why You Should Choose India For The Best & Low IVF Cost In India?
Many individuals from around the globe decide to visit India to get IVF treatment. Why so? India provides the advanced amenities fertility centre at reasonable cost along with the guidance of super specialists who have enough experience in the domain of infertility solving the cases.
India- where thousands of couples annually find their glitter of life as a form of their own baby- Yes, India has become one of the preferred destination to undergo IVF treatment for almost all the inhabitants of western counterparts (such as the USA, UK etc.) who are unable to get pregnant by their own. Undeniably true, India is enriched with the world-class fertility veterans, who help to boost the chances of pregnancy in an infertile couple. Due to the availability of the top-notch IVF specialists and knowledgeable fertility team India has become one of the favored country to undergo fertility treatments.
India is the only one country that provides matchless fertility treatment with the most affordable and genuine IVF Treatment Cost in India. We will later discuss about the cost of some important fertility treatment costs in India.
The low IVF medicines cost as well as numerous different elements add to the advantages of getting IVF medicines in India-
- Utilization of the ultra-modern apparatuses and strategy to treat the infertile couples
- In contrast with other western nations, the treatment of IVF Cost in India is far less and pocket-friendly.
- India has come up with the best communication country (English communication), while in different nations like Thailand, Mexico and so on, there are no English-talking specialists, and fertility coordinators.
- India never comprises giving the best result in the matter of solving the cases of infertility in couples, and make sure they get the satisfactory result.
- A decent success rate – IVF using self-eggs – 45-55%; while the success rate of donor eggs with IVF is 55-65%.
Let’s jump into some costing details of IVF procedure in India –
IVF Cost in Indian Rupees
INR 1,75,000 – INR 2,00,000
INR 1,60,000 – INR 2,20,000
INR 1,65,000 – INR 2,00,000
INR 1,60,000 – INR 2,30,000
INR 1,75,000 – INR 2,00,000
INR 1,60,000 – INR 2,10,000
INR 1,70,000 – INR 2,20,000
The above mentioned IVF Cost in India also gets influenced by certain factors, and those are –
- How many IVF cycles are suggested to the couple (according to the couple’s age)
- If IVF is accomplished using the donor egg/ donor sperm or donor embryo
- If there gets the issue of male infertility and the couple is suggested to undergo the Surgical Sperm Aspiration method
- If the IVF is completed with ICSI/ IMSI or PICSI
- IVF treatment is done using the procedure of LAH
- PGD technique
- Cost of freezing the embryos
How IVF Works –Plain Sailing Steps And Easy To Go Through
IVF is an easy procedure, where the main and crucial point is-placing the embryo into the uterus of the female partner after fertilization in the laboratory. At the beginning in IVF, fertility drugs and medications are given to the female partner to stimulate the ovaries and producing mature eggs for fertilization. When eggs are matured enough then by fertility experts eggs are collected from the ovaries and fertilized by sperms in the lab under the guidance of experts. After the fertilization, that combination is called Embryo. An embryo is placed into the uterus of the female partner meticulously for safe and sound pregnancy.
Select IVF India is committed to offering the matchless and beyond comparison fertility treatment all over India. In some cases, female partner’s uterus is not favorable to hold the pregnancy at that time, Select IVF India also provides the Surrogates to hold the pregnancy whose uterus can easily hold the embryo. There are various reasons behind infertility such as- increased work stress, unsettled and hectic urban lifestyle, delaying marriageable age, drinking/smoking habit, overweight- these are the causes why sterility are rising significantly. When a woman age is around 35, her eggs are not that healthy and appropriate for pregnancy this is another reason why some females cannot hack successful pregnancy. Sometimes depression and frustration can also be the reason for inexplicable infertility.
Who can opt for IVF treatment?
- Those women who have blocked or may be removed fallopian tube.
- PCOS Disorder (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Endometriosis, in this case tissue, which lines inside the uterus (endometrial), grows outside of it.
- Women who can’t cut out for healthy ovulation cycle for fertilization or irregular ovulation cycle.
- Male factor infertility
- Unexplained infertility
- Low sperm count
- IVF is also helpful for those couples who have decided to have children after the age of 35.
- Hormonal disturbances
Easy On Your Pocket Book- Cost Of IVF In India
IVF Cost in India depends upon the type of IVF treatment the couple has been preferred by their IVF specialist according infertility case; for example,
- If the female partner is using her eggs and so the male partner his sperms, then the Cost of IVF in India is very reasonable and marginal too for those couple who are planning for this treatment. It’s because a couple is not required to pay a single penny for the third party (such as donor egg, donor sperm, donor embryo and more) arrangement and the entire process takes place using the provided medical components of the couple. The IVF Cost in India using self eggs and sperm is INR 1, 75,000 (including the fertility medication and hormonal injection).
- If the female partner can’t make the grade of fine quality of the eggs and experiences poor ovulation cycle; in such case of infertility, IVF treatment with self eggs could never be accomplished. Therefore, the IVF specialists (after taking consent from the couple) go for IVF treatment with egg donor. The IVF Treatment Cost in India of this method where egg donor is used is INR 2, 75,000-3, 00,000. IVF Cost in India is Rs.1, 75,000 and the Cost of the egg donoris INR 1, 00,000-1, 25,000.
- The same case, as given above can also be experienced by the male during IVF cycle. If the male partner’s sperm is unable to fertilize with the eggs and unable to get in touch with the cytoplasm of the egg, then the specialist suggest the couple to go for Donor sperm. The charge of a sperm donor is INR 30,000-35,000. If we talk about the complete package of IVF with donor sperm then the treatment charges INR 2,10,000- 2,30,000.
Fertility Treatment Cost In India At The Best Ivf Clinics Under Select IVF India –
Cost in Indian Rupees
RS.15,000 – 20,000
IUI WITH DONOR SPERM
RS. 30,000 – 35,000
IVF WITH SELF EGG
RS.1,75,000 – 2,00,000
IVF WITH DONOR EGG
IVF WITH SPERM DONOR
RS. 2,00,000 – 2,20,000
RS.1,80,000 – 1,95,000
IVF with PGD
RS. 2,50,000 – 2,75,000
RS. 40,000 (excluding IVF charges)
RS. 70,000 (excluding IVF cost)
IVF with LAH
RS. 2,30,000 – 2,60,000
The Bottom Line About IVF Cost In India
The IVF Treatment Cost in India ranges between INR 1, 75,000-2, 00,000 (cost may vary on the basis of different fertility centres and different locations). A couple must know that IVF treatment can never be offered under the range of INR 1, 50,000 or so, if any centre offers the cost of IVF in India at the cost of INR 1, 00,000 or 1, 25,000 then the centre would definitely going to impose additional charges on the couple’s final bill and this may lead as a shocking demand for payment.
A couple can easily avoid the mentioned situation by doing self research, deep analysis of the centre’s success rate, reading the reviews, or they can directly talk to the patients who already have undergone IVF treatment from that centre- these are some important facts that beyond any doubt help a couple to choose a right and genuine IVF centre in India with the best IVF Cost in India.
Cost of IVF in India is based on economical price, per year thousands of couple travel India from western counterparts (such as the USA, UK etc.) to stamp out their infertility matter with the best experts of Select IVF India centre. The package of fertility course of medication in India always stands to reason. IVF is one of the pre-eminent solutions to untangle infertility. So, if a couple is facing infertility issue and already had waited one year to get pregnant then they should seek medical guidance as soon as possible because this is the time when the specialist may recommend them to go for IVF treatment in India.
👇👇👇Want Get Pregnant at any Age? Feel Free to Book Appointment 👇👇👇
Faq’s Based On The IVF Treatment Cost In India –
The most affordable IVF Cost in India, one could get in Delhi, India. Not just easy on the pocket, a couple receives the best IVF treatment too from the best IVF centre in Delhi, India. That’s really fine, if you are away from Delhi or reside somewhere else, there are several IVF centres in India that have come up with the cost-effective IVF treatment cost to the couples as well as treating with the suitable fertility treatment giving a decent success rate.
However, if you can easily travel Delhi (as it is convenience), then that would be best – as here the couples get benefitted by advanced amenities, ultra-modern technologies, and experienced experts. Under Select IVF India, an infertile couple seeking the appropriate solution of their infertility issue will get a hold of the most authentic cost of IVF and the best IVF treatment.
A couple will see a variation in the cost of IVF from one fertility centre to other due to several factors such as the location of the clinic, experience count of the doctor, and so on. Basically, the cost of IVF fluctuates from INR 1, 75,000 – INR 2, 00,000 – comprising each medication, ultrasound and standard IVF procedures.
The very first thing which you have to figure out the genuine fertility clinic because once you will get connected with the best fertility clinic, each process gets clarified and well-described by the fertility coordinator and the doctor – like when the couple has to come during the fertility medication course, and what should be the suitable fertility treatment to solve the issue after analyzing the report of the fertility assessment test.
As per the condition of your past medical history, the accurate treatment is kept forward – if the IVF treatment/ fertilization method is performed without any other advanced strategy (such as IMSI/ PICSI/ by the donor egg or sperm/ donor embryo/ PGD and so on), then the cost would go for the standard IVF treatment cost method. However, if the IVF is accomplished using any of such assisted reproductive technology, then the cost would go elevated – near about INR 2, 10,000 – INR 3, 50,000 or more based on the technique used.
Yes, but very rare! There are some counted fertility clinics in India that don’t charge extra for the ICSI method. One may find the IVF clinics under Select IVF India for the same. They do not ask for additional charges regarding the ICSI technique. The cost of IVF treatment with ICSI for an infertile couple is INR 1, 85,000 – INR 2, 00,000 – incorporating all the medication charge and procedure of IVF and ICSI fertilization.
Well, we all know that not just IVF but also all the advanced ART treatment doesn’t come up with 100% guarantee result – that doesn’t mean, a couple won’t get result. Of course, it does; but again the actual result somehow depends on certain factors such as the age of the couple, the egg and sperm quality, the nature of the embryo. On the basis of these factors, IVF success rate goes up and down. Except the procedure of Surrogacy, no other fertility treatment can give 80-95% success result.
Fertility clinics under Select IVF India make sure each treatment comes up with a decent result; the team gives their hundred percent efforts during the treatment whether it is IUI or IVF treatment. The first and primary motto of the team of best fertility centres is to give the satisfactory treatment letting the patient not to suffer anything during or even after the procedure.