Affordable cost of Female Infertility Treatment Cost Kolkata
Infertility has been affecting numerous couples since long time and now the scene of India is that where one out of ten couples is in the clutch of this parasite – infertility. Infertility can occur in either male or female. The symptom of being infertile is – unable to conceive with the help of partners or give birth to their own young one. Giving birth by natural mode of fertilization is what? It is the process, where sperm fuses with the female’s egg (at the time of ovulation) if sexual intercourse is done during the female’s time of ovulation. What if the fertilization does not take place? No fertilization means no development of embryo and if embryo will not form then here what it comes- Infertility.
When the female is impotent to bring out her own baby due to her issue related to fertility, it is referred as female infertility. To disentangle female infertility there are several Female infertility treatment cost Kolkata, which are effective for those females who are seeking for the best fertility treatment. Select IVF India has decent and highly-coordinated team, where the fertility consultants before giving any certain recommendation for the treatment, first check and thoroughly go for all the previous medical history of the patient. Female infertility cost Kolkata gives each female patient a reasonable platform where they can easily go for their specific treatment once the consultation is done. Female infertility treatment cost in Kolkata is under the budget and very cost-effective for those couples who are thinking to go through the treatment. The table, mentioning each female infertility treatment is given below and later on providing brief definition of each treatment.
Female Infertility treatment Cost Kolkata
|Female infertility treatment||Female infertility cost Kolkata|
|IVF (with self egg, where fertility drugs and Medication are to be given)||INR 1,50,000|
|IVF (with donor egg)||INR 2,75,000
Where IVF cost is INR 1,50,000 and the cost of donor egg is INR 1,25,000)
|Egg Donation||INR 2,00000
(With IVF treatment)
A brief knowledge about Female infertility treatment cost Kolkata
- Fertility drugs – Generally the fertility medications or drugs are given to those females, who have the issue in ovulation cycle, irregular ovulation and ovulation disorder. This procedure is best suitable for those infertile women who suffer from infertility due to ovulation disorder. The fertility medication works like the natural hormones and it triggers the proper ovulation.
- IVF with self eggs– IVF is fully known as In Vitro Fertilization. This technique is chosen by numerous infertile couples and is one of the most efficacious treatments to decipher infertility syndrome. IVF is mainly fruitful for females, who have issue in ovulation cycle and the eggs. Fertility medications, trigger shot injection, several ultrasounds to check the follicles containing eggs, and then retrieval of the eggs with the assistance of a hollow needle done in this procedure. During this procedure, sperms are also collected from the male partner by ejaculation and then keeping the egg and sperm on the same petri dish, fertilization happens.
Keeping back the embryo is one of the crucial steps of IVF. IVF treatment cost in Kolkata is INR 1,50,000
- Egg donation – Those women who have healthy uterus but unable to carry proper ovulation, opt for egg donor. Eggs are retrieved from the egg donor and by IVF, procedure sperms and eggs are fertilized, then placing it into the uterus of the female partner who later carries pregnancy. Egg Donation cost in Kolkata is INR 2 lakhs, where IVF procedure is also included.
- Hysteroscopy– During this treatment, an instrument known as hysteroscope is placed into your uterus through cervix to remove fibroids tumours or polyps and open up the blocked tubes. This is one of the effective methods to eliminate polyps and tumours and help in opening the blocked tubes. Female infertility treatment cost Kolkata of Hysteroscopy treatment is INR 35,000-40,000.
- IVF with Donor egg – IVF is done with several techniques to get productive result. IVF with donor egg is appropriate for those females who not ovulate or who even after ovulation, unable to produce healthy and fine quality of the eggs for fertilization. The procedure is same as traditional IVF but here instead of using female’s egg, Select IVF fertility clinic uses donor egg for the fertilization procedure and rest of embryo transfer and later on the step is same as IVF technique. Female infertility cost Kolkata using the method of IVF with donor egg is INR 2,75,000.
- Laparoscopy – In this procedure, the specialist puts a slender tube, which is fitted with a tiny camera, known as laparoscope. The doctor puts this instrument through a small cut near the female’s belly button. It helps to get rid of scar tissue, eliminate ovarian cysts, can open the blocked tube , it also treat endometriosis. Cost of this surgery in Kolkata is INR 1,50,000.