Men and women’s infertility affects their ability to become parents and causes various issues. IVF is a prominent process with advanced approaches for many severe infertility conditions in partners. Many people select this treatment for several infertility problems and conceive a healthy child. Advanced IVF Treatment in India is successful in various severe infertility problems. It can recommend or perform in several sterility conditions, like
- PGD: This procedure aids in the treatment of a partner’s genetic or inherited disorder, which can pass on to the child. It can check the abnormalities present in the fertilized eggs.
- FET can help with the problem or stop the IVF cycle in between as the fertilized eggs form but cannot implant into the female uterus.
- Assisted Hatching assists in the fertilized eggs’ outer layer being thick or having fewer chances of implantation.
- ICSI:- The male partner has sperm problems like poor movement and low motility. It cannot attach to the eggs and affects the fertilization process.
- The egg released through the female ovaries has a thick outer layer that will not allow the sperm to enter.
What Are the Options for Advanced Treatment in IVF?
- PGD: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis is the best process in IVF treatment. It treats the inherited disorder present in a partner and can transfer to the child. It affects the health and development of the child. The procedure for diagnosing and separating the healthy fertilized eggs for pregnancy results is recommended by the doctor. It works by sending the IVF fertilized eggs to a laboratory for embryo cell testing. Top experts examine cell health and prepare a report based on the presence of the disorder.
- ICSI: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection helps the eggs and sperm fertilize successfully during IVF. It provides healthy fertilized eggs in IVF to implant into the female uterus. It is a successful process for various problems of infertility. The male partner’s severe infertility conditions like poor sperm count and motility can assist with ICSI. It performs as the expert fills the injection with healthy male sperm. It injects into the female partner mature eggs from the lab directly. The process helps in the better fertilization of gametes and provides successful results.
- FET: Frozen Embryo Transfer can perform in the previous process and discontinue in the middle of IVF. Your approach can stop because any problem occurs and diagnose during IVF. The expert can suggest cryopreserving the fertilized eggs in IVF to save and preserve them for successfully conceiving a child. It collects the fertilized eggs and conserves them for such a period as the couple needs. The frozen embryo of the couple thaws in the lab and will implant into the female partner’s uterus for the pregnancy test results.
- Assisted Hatching: The process accomplishes to increases the pregnancy chances in IVF. It punctures the fertilized eggs’ outer zone Pellucid layer and takes place before the embryo implantation into the female uterus. It suggests if a previous IVF cycle failed due to poor embryo health. The fertilized eggs break the outer layer while growing, but in IVF the chances are less.
- Donor assistance: The doctor can recommend donor eggs, sperm, or embryos for a successful pregnancy. Through the reproductive system of the partners, it aids in the development of inferior gametes. It inhibits fertility and causes the IVF process to fail. IVF requires healthy eggs and sperm from both couples for a healthier pregnancy. The donor gametes or embryos collect from another healthy person and uses in the couple IVF process.
- Vitrification: A couple can save healthy sperm, eggs, and embryos for future pregnancy. It helps in severe problems with a partner that needs radiation or extreme surgical process. The expert collects the gametes or embryos and cryopreserves them in the lab. It can freeze till you want it and can have according to your needs.
How Is the Conventional IVF Process Different from Advanced IVF?
Conventional IVF treatment involves fertility medications to increase the number of female eggs produced by the ovaries. The fertility expert collects the eggs and sperm from partners and fertilizes them on a cultural plate. It inseminates and forms fertilized eggs in the lab that monitors by the expert for some days. They select a few embryos to implant into the female uterus. The pregnancy results confirm after two weeks of the process. In severe conditions and with fertility issues, the IVF pregnancy chances decrease and cause problems. The advanced IVF cycle provides better pregnancy results with top approaches and procedures. The following are the steps of advanced IVF treatment in India:
- Ovulation Induction: The eggs’ production and health will increase with fertility medicine. It helps in producing multiple eggs of high quality. The expert will make them release into the female uterus with a hormonal injection.
- Egg retrieval: It will retrieve from the female uterus by the expert. They will insert a catheter inside the vagina into the uterus and locate the eggs present in the follicles. It will aspirate with a fine needle and gather by the expert. The male semen sample will collect and prepare in the lab. In poor gamete conditions, donor assistance can have healthy eggs or sperm.
- ICSI: The healthy sperm, after observation, will select by the expert and fills into the injections. The healthy mature eggs will position to inject the sperm. It will enter the egg’s cytoplasm directly and inseminate. It will divide into cells and be monitored by an expert for development.
- PGD: The expert will send the cells from the fertilized eggs into the lab for Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis. It helps with any genetic disorder present in the embryo before implantation and affects the pregnancy or child. Embryos will cryopreserve till the results are in the lab.
- Assisted Hatching: After the confirmed results, the fertilized eggs will thaw by the expert. It will puncture by an expert to remove the embryo’s outer layer.
With advanced technologies, the frozen embryo or fertilized eggs will place on the catheter and implanted into the female uterus for pregnancy results.
How Much Does Advanced IVF Cost in India?
The IVF treatment cost in India is much more affordable than in developed western countries. The price is still much lower, and people can select in India with various procedures. It determines by many factors, including your location, the centre you choose, processes, and doctors.IVF is the best IVF centre in India for IVF and various infertility treatments. We have top services and assistance for the higher treatment costs in India. We are top-notch in India for our top-notch facilities and services. The advanced IVF cycle cost in India is as follows:
|IVF and advanced treatments||Costs (INR)|
|Conventional IVF with self eggs and sperm||INR 1,25,000|
|Conventional IVF with donor eggs in India||INR 2,25,000|
|IVF with ICSI cost in India||INR 1,50,000|
|PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis) cost||INR 1,80,000|
Your advanced IVF cost in India will determine by several factors, including the approaches you choose and the treatments that best suit your needs. SELECT IVF has the best IVF doctor in India with high experience and top-notch expertise.