Surrogacy- Second to none solution to get rid of your biggest tension of infertility-
At one stage of point, society, relatives and family members expects a woman to have a child and this actually is a pressure. Moreover, you really feel sick at heart when you get to know that you have lost the ability of being fertile or to bear a child or children. This can either term as infertility or sterility. Surrogacy India is the top rated solution and boon for those couples who can’t make the grade of natural pregnancy. Imagine there are more than 27 million of couples who are under this disorder in India. Select IVF is the ultimate platform to get to the bottom of infertility issue.
Surrogacy is a legal process where a woman carries a baby for nine month and delivers to the couple who is not able to bear a kid by own. It is a time taking process and patience plays important role in the entire step of surrogacy. In India, gestational surrogacy is legal. Therefore, in this page we will be looking about gestational surrogacy process and how it is performed in India etc.
Procedure of Surrogacy in India-
Surrogacy India is the good fortune for those females who are unable to hold an embryo in her uterus (may be due to the surgery of hysterectomy or any other reason). In this process, IVF technique is used. Before selecting a surrogate, there are few screening tests and ultrasounds done by the fertility clinics to make sure that she does not have any infections and fit to carry a baby. At the initial level, surrogate and the intended mother start to take the medication to sync their menstrual cycles, then medicines is provided to the mother to stimulate the ovaries. When eggs get matured, they are retrieved by the fertility experts. On the same day, semen sample is collected by the male partner to facilitate the step of fertilization. Sperms are mixed with the eggs in a culture dish to achieve fertilization. After fertilization, an embryo is placed into the uterus of the gestational surrogate. As soon the embryo gets stick to the lining of the uterus of the surrogate, pregnancy is achieved. During the nine month, agency or ART specialist Clinic will look after the surrogate. After delivering a healthy baby, surrogate hands over the baby to the intended couple, and thus Surrogacy India procedure takes place.
These are the points why and when should go for surrogacy-
- Those females, who have crossed their age limit to carry the baby in her womb, can go for this surrogacy.
- Some women prefer gestational surrogacy who are damn busy in her personal life or involved in building her carrier/future.
- Those women who are performing proper ovulation cycle but not have uterus or uterus removed (due to certain disease) make choice for Gestational Surrogacy.
- Those female who have both uterus and have good quality of eggs but uterus is not able to achieve pregnancy or incapable to carry an embryo, also chooses this surrogacy.
- Same sex couples
- Polycystic ovaries
- Women who have repeated miscarriages
- IVF/ ICSI failure
- Females who do have any past or present history of severe disease (heart disease, high or low BP, depression, health problem etc)
These are some basic points why infertile couple prefer surrogacy. Gestational surrogacy is safe in many cases; one of them is the surrogate will not have any bond with the baby because embryo is biologically related to the actual parent. Surrogacy value in India is incredibly cheap and simply accessible by every sterile couple. This Surrogacy package includes every and each procedure of the treatment because it covers doctor fees, legal fees, surrogate care, delivery charges, surrogate compensation, egg donor, medication and step of IVF prices etc. Select IVF doesn’t demand any additional charges except the package of Surrogacy.
To select appropriate surrogate, she must has crossed below points-
- Must be in the age limit of 21-40
- Must be physically fit and mentally strong
- Pleasant personality
- Must have undergone and cleared all the screening tests (should not have any history of infection like HIV/ AIDS, Hepatitis B or C.
- Surrogate must be a mother of one child ( delivery without complication)
- Surrogate must not have any addiction of smoking, drinking or usage of any drugs
- Should not have any previous miscarriage
- Family members must be supportive
Surrogacy India is one of the best and matchless treatments to provide offspring to the infertile couples. When all the doors are closed, Surrogacy is the A-1 solution to remove the tight spot of infertility from your life. Surrogacy has its highest success rate comparing with other fertility treatments.