IVF Delhi – The best procedure to treat the causes of infertility & allow the couples to have a baby
Delhi IVF is one of the best fertility procedures at all the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company which has connected with the best IVF Centre in Delhi. where fertility experts will help couples conceive their own babies, especially those couples who tried to conceive naturally but they failed to achieve a successful outcome after having regular unprotected intercourse.
To help these couples we provide the best IVF doctors in Delhi who complete the procedure through collect the eggs and sperm of the intended parents and mixing them together to facilitate fertilization this procedure the fertility expert will perform outside the women's body but in the IVF lab under specific circumstances.
Once fertilization occurs the embryologist will select the best embryo to transfer into the uterus of the intended mother to establish a successful pregnancy. IVF cost in Delhi will include the expenses done during the treatment such as examination, laboratory, injections, etc.
Why should you trust SELECT IVF for IVF in Delhi?
- First-stage top counseling sessions
- Premium services and processes
- Highly competent specialists for IVF treatment in Bangalore
- Sky-high IVF success rates in Bangalore
- Contact us Email ID: email@example.com
- Call us: +91- 9899293903
Steps of IVF in Delhi to achieve successful conception
The following are the major five steps of the IVF in Delhi procedure through which couples will fulfill their dream of having an own baby. These steps are as follows:
- Ovulation Induction: This is the first step of IVF in Delhi procedure where the fertility expert will monitor the women ovaries and the timings when they release the eggs. The fertility experts will give the women the fertility drugs which help to stimulate the ovaries so that the women are able to produce more mature and healthy eggs in one cycle. In case, women failed to produce the good quality of eggs for fertilization then the couple needs to speak to their fertility expert to have the egg donor for their IVF in Delhi
- Retrieval of eggs: In this step of the IVF in Delhi procedure, the fertility expert will retrieve the eggs from the women ovaries by using the thin fine needle called catheter which will pass through the women vaginal wall and remove the fluid from the follicles and the entire procedure is done by using the ultrasound. Some women experience pain and discomfort during the egg retrieval; however, the same will be relieved by taking some pain-killers as prescribed by the fertility experts.
- Insemination of eggs: This is the third step of the IVF in Delhi procedure where the fertility expert will collect the semen sample of the male member sperm into a sterile container which will be handed to the lab technicians. They will then processed the sperms and prepared them to obtain the motile sperms. Once the sperm preparation is completed, the fertility expert will inseminate the retrieved eggs using IVF/ICSI procedure in the culture media.
- Fertilization: This is the most important step of the IVF in Delhi procedure where the fertility expert will mix the eggs of the women or the egg donor with the sperm of the intended father or sperm donor together to facilitate the fertilization and also make sure that the healthy embryo is developed which will be placed in an incubator.
- Embryo transfer: The final step of the IVF in Delhi procedure is the embryo transfer where the embryologist will select the best embryo and transfer that via a small plastic tube and place that embryo through the cervix into the uterine cavity of the intended mother to establish the successful pregnancy. Once the IVF in Delhi procedure is completed the fertility expert will advise the women to take the proper bed-rest for around 24 hours to achieve the desired results of the procedure.
The journey of the couples from IVF in Delhi to the successful pregnancy
Once the five major steps of the IVF in Delhi procedure is completed, the fertility expert at the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company ask the couples to visit the clinic after two weeks of the embryo transfer and then they will conduct the pregnancy test using the ultrasound scan and blood tests. If the results of the IVF in Delhi procedure is positive then the pregnancy will grow as normal and the fertility expert will advise the women to avoid the hard exercises such as gym, aerobics, swimming, twisting, climbing etc., however, in case, the couple is failed to achieve the successful outcome in the first attempt of the IVF in Delhi procedure than they can repeat their procedure to achieve the successful pregnancy as most of the couple has undergone for more than 2 IVF cycles to achieve their dream of success which is their own baby.
Table of IVF Treatment Cost in Delhi 2023
|IVF treatments||Cost of IVF treatments|
|Basic IVF treatment||80,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with ICSI||200,000 to 350,000|
|IVF with FET||150,000 to 300,000|
|IVF with PESA, TESA, and TESE||250,000 to 500,000|
|IVF with sperm donor programs||100,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with egg donation||180,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with embryo donation||350,000 to 550,000|
|IVF with surrogacy||350,000 to 550,000|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||150,000 to 250,000|
What is the IVF success rate in Delhi?
The success rates of SELECT IVF are astounding. It aids couples in achieving their ideal result. We have open procedures with known success rates. Additionally, neither the middle nor the end of these poses any issues for anyone. Thus, you must select the greatest location. The success rate of IVF in Delhi is as follows:
|No.||IVF treatments||Success rates|
|a.||IVF with self eggs||50 to 60%|
|b.||IVF with self sperm||55 to 60%|
|c.||IVF with donor eggs||70 to 75%|
|d.||IVF with donor sperm||73 to 77%|
|e.||IVF with FET||60 to 65%|
|f.||IVF with ICSI||50 to 65%|
|g.||IVF with SSR||57 to 65%|
Your success rate with IVF in Chennai will still depend on several variables. Because some couples are older than others, this affects their odds. because producing healthy gametes becomes difficult as people age. Additionally, inadequate gametes during the IVF procedure can result in a failed IVF. So, for a successful outcome, you need healthy gametes. Instances include:
- Women who are 45 years or older have a 15–20% probability.
- Women who are 40 years or older have a 20–21% probability.
- Women who are 35 years or older have a 25–28% probability.
- Women who are 30 years or older have a 33–35% probability.
- Women who are 25 years or older have a 40–50% probability.
Find affordable options for your infertility treatment
Are you looking for the best IVF centre which gives you all world-class faculties at affordable cost then select IVF as one of the best infertility treatment centre which ensures the improvement of the patient’s experiences through their service. Through this centre there are more than 1500 couples who have conceived.
- The patient-focused assistance of the centre
- Professionals with extensive education and experience
- Infrastructure that is well-built for maximum comfort and happiness
- The entire medical staff treats you with respect
- Assists you throughout the entire process from the beginning
- Offers transparent fees and processes
You have the option of choosing IVF for all of these! So, reach out to us at +91- 9899293903 | Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org