IVF Delhi – The best procedure to treat the causes of infertility & allow the couples to have a baby
IVF Delhi is one of the best fertility procedure at all the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company where the fertility experts will help the couples in conceiving an own baby especially those couples who were tried to conceive naturally but they failed to achieve the successful outcome after having a regular unprotected intercourse. To help these couples the fertility experts perform the IVF Delhi procedure where they collect the eggs and sperm of the intended parents and mix them together to facilitate the fertilization and this procedure the fertility expert will perform outside the women body but in the IVF lab under specific circumstances. Once the fertilization occurs the embryologist will select the best embryo to transfer into the uterus of the intended mother to establish the successful pregnancy.
Steps of IVF in Delhi to achieve successful conception
The following are the major five steps of the IVF in Delhi procedure through which couples will fulfill their dream of having an own baby. These steps are as follows:
- Ovulation Induction: This is the first step of IVF in Delhi procedure where the fertility expert will monitor the women ovaries and the timings when they release the eggs. The fertility experts will give the women the fertility drugs which help to stimulate the ovaries so that the women are able to produce more mature and healthy eggs in one cycle. In case, women failed to produce the good quality of eggs for fertilization then the couple needs to speak to their fertility expert to have the egg donor for their IVF in Delhi
- Retrieval of eggs: In this step of the IVF in Delhi procedure, the fertility expert will retrieve the eggs from the women ovaries by using the thin fine needle called catheter which will pass through the women vaginal wall and remove the fluid from the follicles and the entire procedure is done by using the ultrasound. Some women experience pain and discomfort during the egg retrieval; however, the same will be relieved by taking some pain-killers as prescribed by the fertility experts.
- Insemination of eggs: This is the third step of the IVF in Delhi procedure where the fertility expert will collect the semen sample of the male member sperm into a sterile container which will be handed to the lab technicians. They will then processed the sperms and prepared them to obtain the motile sperms. Once the sperm preparation is completed, the fertility expert will inseminate the retrieved eggs using IVF/ICSI procedure in the culture media.
- Fertilization: This is the most important step of the IVF in Delhi procedure where the fertility expert will mix the eggs of the women or the egg donor with the sperm of the intended father or sperm donor together to facilitate the fertilization and also make sure that the healthy embryo is developed which will be placed in an incubator.
- Embryo transfer: The final step of the IVF in Delhi procedure is the embryo transfer where the embryologist will select the best embryo and transfer that via a small plastic tube and place that embryo through the cervix into the uterine cavity of the intended mother to establish the successful pregnancy. Once the IVF in Delhi procedure is completed the fertility expert will advise the women to take the proper bed-rest for around 24 hours to achieve the desired results of the procedure.
The journey of the couples from IVF in Delhi to the successful pregnancy
Once the five major steps of the IVF in Delhi procedure is completed, the fertility expert at the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company ask the couples to visit the clinic after two weeks of the embryo transfer and then they will conduct the pregnancy test using the ultrasound scan and blood tests. If the results of the IVF in Delhi procedure is positive then the pregnancy will grow as normal and the fertility expert will advise the women to avoid the hard exercises such as gym, aerobics, swimming, twisting, climbing etc., however, in case, the couple is failed to achieve the successful outcome in the first attempt of the IVF in Delhi procedure than they can repeat their procedure to achieve the successful pregnancy as most of the couple has undergone for more than 2 IVF cycles to achieve their dream of success which is their own baby.