- 1 GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer): no need of laboratory to fertilize the gamete for the infertile female with a healthy uterus
- 2 Who can go with the GIFT? : You can have the treatment with the best team and doctors to secure your newborn
- 3 GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer) cost: albeit of the affordable expense of treatment, it establishes the enduring relationship with the patient providing unexpected success
- 4 Pocket-friendly cost of the treatment will help the patient in many ways
GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer): no need of laboratory to fertilize the gamete for the infertile female with a healthy uterus
GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer) is a technique of assisted fertilization which does not requires the laboratory for fertilization of the gamete for the infertile female carrying healthy uterus. Infertility is the case in which female gets obstacle with the safe and normal pregnancy. Infertility might be the cause of the male or the female, any of them can be responsible for the obstacle of pregnancy. There are a number of remedies for the infertility GIFT is one of the best remedies for the female with a healthy uterus. After the sperm and the egg from male and female are removed respectively they are instantly mixed and transferred to the fallopian tube. This procedure seems quite natural as in normal pregnancy to fertilization takes place at the fundus of a fallopian tube and then shifts to the wall of the uterus for the growth. To start with the procedure one should be sure about the presence of the fallopian tube. The methodology of the GIFT is not similar to the IVF. The procedure of the GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer) follows as per the following steps
- At first, X-ray is needed to determine the presence of at least one of the fallopian tube such that gamete can be easily transferred. The scar and all of the fallopian tube should be ensured by the team.
- A laparoscope is used to retrieve eggs from the ovaries.
- Simultaneously, sperm is taken out from the male member.
- Both the gametes are mixed and instantly they are transferred to the fallopian tube by a catheter.
- After transfer, women are supplemented with medicines to have an intrauterine lining for the growth of zygote after the zygote struck the wall of the uterus.
Who can go with the GIFT? : You can have the treatment with the best team and doctors to secure your newborn
Many times infertility seems to be the critical problem for the couple just only for the judgment of the treatment, what to do and which one to start? Following couples can have the GIFT treatment
- Couples with unexplainable infertility
- Repeated failure of IVF
- Not satisfied with the methodology of IVF just for religious belief
- Women having at least one healthy fallopian tube and a healthy uterus.
- Male having a low sperm count
In the above-mentioned case, the doctor will recommend for the GIFT treatment. There are a few of the centres providing the treatment so; the intending patient should select the centre on the record of the success rate of the centre for the same treatment. At the centre we provide the treatment is a suitable one for the infertile couple to start with the treatment. We have world-class amenities for the treatment and the doctors are expert in the same field.
GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer) cost: albeit of the affordable expense of treatment, it establishes the enduring relationship with the patient providing unexpected success
GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer) cost is expensive but it satisfies the patient with the unexpected success of the treatment. The total of the expenses of the treatment would depend on the place of the treatment, the medications required to take, the number of cycles needed, and the amount paid by your insurance company. It also varies from individual to individual and ranges between 15, 000 to 20, 000 US dollar. GIFT is a cost-effective treatment preferred over the problem of infertility faced by the couple supposed that female should have at least one healthy fallopian tube. The amount for the treatment would be high and many of intending infertile couple could not afford the treatment, in such cases, financial support is provided to the couple by the centre. Providing the financial support to the couple would help them approach for the treatment. A good approach from a couple sides will establish an enduring relationship between both the parties.
Pocket-friendly cost of the treatment will help the patient in many ways
GIFT cost matters a lot for the patient and along with that, the quality of the treatment is of the priority. Pocket-friendly cost of the treatment will make you comfortable to afford the treatment under any circumstances. Without any external support, you can co-operate with the centre and start the treatment. The financial support from an external agent is of no use.