There are some of the IUI success tips to increase your pregnancy at Select IVF India and these are:
- Meet an IUI expert: When you plan to undergo for IUI treatment make sure that your process is governed by a reproductive endocrinologist who knows when the cycle can be resumed or cancelled if too many eggs are produced. IUI is a procedure which requires close monitoring. Before you plan for IUI treatment you must know that this is the best procedure for your body type. There are times when Dr. Nalini Gupta suggests other ways to achieve a successful pregnancy.
- Research properly: If you choose IUI to treat your infertility issues then you should also know that there are other options as well for you which might be easier and pocket-friendly such as an IVF treatment. IVF is a procedure which is useful for the women above the age of 40 years as well; however, IUI is not recommended by Dr. Nalini Gupta to the women over the age of 35 years. The success rate of IVF is higher in older women who naturally take time to get pregnant.
- Healthy Diet: When you plan for IUI treatment your diet matters a lot. You can opt for richer in protein diet and fewer carbs to make this procedure successful. In case, you are patient of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) then your diet changes will help you to make this procedure healthy and suited to your body. A good diet always makes way for a better pregnancy.
- Exercising: After IUI treatment you can resume some moderate exercise which is good for your health, but make sure that you avoid the rigorous workouts as Dr. Nalini Gupta will not recommend these exercises. Your body needs to move after IUI, so moderate exercising is enough.
- Avoid smoke: According to the study, if a woman smokes she needs more gonadotropin doses to stimulate her ovaries and this will affect the success rates of the IUI treatment to a great extent. So, in such cases, the fertility experts at Select IVF India suggest quitting smoking at least prior 3 months to IUI treatment.
- Stay stress-free: As we all understand that fertility treatment is stressful and emotional treatments but you need to keep yourself stress-free and calm throughout the procedure to achieve the successful results and this will make a difference in how your body reacts towards IUI treatment.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a therapy which increases the blood flow which improves the quality of your eggs and it will increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- Intake of supplements: Your fertility expert at Select IVF India will suggest you some supplements which are helpful during your pregnancy.
- Intercourse after IUI: The fertility experts say that having intercourse after IUI procedure help you in conceiving as your uterus begin to contract which results in pushing the sperm towards women fallopian tubes and the eggs.
- Stay happy: Do all the things which make you happy as this is a reflection of joy of having your own baby. It has been found that your emotions will increase the chances of the success rate of getting pregnant.