Seeking for reasonable cost of PGD treatment? Pick out PGD Mumbai
Couples who have genetic disorder and concern about their future kid, for them PGD is the best method to get rid of this tension. PGD is fully known as Preimplantation Genetic diagnosis, specially preferred by those male or female partners who have any kind of genetic defect. PGD Mumbai (Pre-implantation Genetic diagnosis) is an advance technique that involves the identification of bound genetic defects in associate embryo (by IVF procedure), before it is implanted into the uterus of the female partner. This procedure permits the couples with inherited or genetic issue to avoid passing it on to the embryo.
PGD- a well-known method to diagnose an embryo
PGD Mumbai is an advance technique to testify embryos specifically recognize the genetic condition or its abnormalities. It ensures that a chromosomally-normal embryo, unaffected by the other disorders, is passing on for the subsequent stage of IVF (to transfer embryo after PGD in the uterus of the female). Transferring an embryo through the PGD technique, is free from any abnormalities, hence it increases the possibilities of a prospering delivery. PGD determines bound obstacles that may be dangerous for an embryo throughout the primary 3 months and through the course of next 2 trimesters.
PGD Cost Mumbai
Since PGD method is applied with IVF ART technique, the cost of PGD includes both the procedure of PGD and the kit of IVF. PGD Clinic Mumbai offers PGD in very reasonable and affordable cost. PGD, on the other hand, is costly even if we compare the fertility clinics of other states of India. PGD Cost Mumbai is INR 2.5 lakhs. In this package, the entire procedure of IVF such as fertility medications, transvaginal ultrasounds, hormonal tests, egg retrieval, PGD step and embryo transfer are included. There are not any hidden charges, which usually other fertility clinics later ask from the patient, crystal clear PGD Cost Mumbai attracts many of the outsiders to come down in India and treat from PGD Clinic Mumbai on the basis of its high success rate and marked down cost of PGD.
PGD Mumbai is recommended to
PGD is fruitful for –
- Couple who have a baby with a genetic abnormality or are themselves affected or are noted carriers of genetic abnormality and are at high risk of getting another.
- Prior unexplained IVF failure
- Repeated miscarriages
- Polycystic ovary syndrome issue
- Chromosomally abnormal child or embryo
- History of ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome
- Premature ovarian failure or premature menopause
- Past history of ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome
- Haemophilia or any heritable medical disorder in either the partner or may be in a previous child
- Premature menopause or premature ovarian failure
Couples with genetic disorders ought to receive adequate message before choosing for PGD treatment. They ought to be told concerning different choices like diagnostic technique and termination of gestation if the foetus is affected etc. Unfortunately, for older ladies PGD might not be the right choice because of not adequate embryos are formed due to the poor quality of eggs. During PGD Mumbai, sometimes that situation can also be developed when there’s a chance that none of the embryos tested are found normal, in this case, none would be appropriate to transfer in the female womb. Select IVF is the well-known fertility clinic where PGD treatment is accomplished without any discomfort.
Procedure of PGD Mumbai
- Just because PGD is done with IVF treatment, the first step of PGD will obviously be the first step of IVF course of medication. Initial step of PGD is to give the fertility medication to the female partner in order to produce multiple eggs at the time of egg retrieval. Once the eggs are matured, they are obtained with the help of a hollow needle by the fertility experts. On the same day of egg retrieval, semen sample is collected from the male partner. Fertilization is achieved keeping this combination on a culture dish.
- The embryo is then grown in the lab of PGD Clinic Mumbai for 3-4 days (blastocyst stage)
- Then embryologist removes single or double cells from embryo, these cells are then tested and analyzed to find any genetic issue that might be passed from the family.
- Once the diagnostic procedure is done and if the embryo is found without any risk from any genetic disorder, then it is placed into the uterus of the female.