Warm welcome to all the readers who want to know about PGD Cost in Hyderabad and its working procedure that how it goes, here in this page, entire detail regarding PGD treatment is provided. In the year of 1989, PGD came into subsistence in the medical sector; the main motto of PGD Hyderabad was to detect the presence of genetic defect that can lead to the occurrence of cystic fibrosis (X-linked disorder). This test is performed only after completion of IVF fertilization (when eggs are fertilized with sperm). PGD in Hyderabad is beneficial for those couples, who either have any chromosomal disorders or genetic defects, which a couple wants to prevent it from passing to their baby.
Why should you trust SELECT IVF for Fertility in Hyderabad?
- First-stage top counseling sessions
- Premium services and processes
- Highly competent specialists for Fertility treatment in Hyderabad
- Sky-high Fertility success rates in Hyderabad
- Contact us Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +91- 9899293903
PGD in Hyderabad is suitable for
Before going for PGD Cost in Hyderabad, let’s gain some further information about this technique such as- who can plan for this technique, how this procedure works with IVF treatment and its success rate too.
PGD is fully known as Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis, is one of the latest techniques of ART methodology that gives the best result with IVF treatment. This treatment is performed to help the couples in several ways; PGD can be chosen by –
- Women who are above 35 years- these days, family planning begins when a couple turns 35 or above and this time if a woman is able to produce healthy eggs then the couple can conceive via natural way but, if the couple could not then the best option to have own baby is to go for IVF treatment with PGD. In these cases, the specialist recommends the patient or couple to go for IVF with PGD as this test helps to increase the possibility of successful conception at the first IVF attempt.
- Single Gene Disorder – If any of the partners has been diagnosed with a single gene syndrome then PGD is the best option to choose with their IVF treatment.
- Recurrent Miscarriage – Due to medical condition some women unable to keep the embryo in their womb resultant miscarriage happens and sometimes this lead to pregnancy loss at the stretch. In this case, PGD is advantageous because it finds out the quality of the embryo; also it works on embryonic abnormality and figures out the reason behind pregnancy loss (if it is occurring due to embryo unfit quality).
- Existence of Chromosomal disorder – if any of the partners have been facing with chromosomal disorder then PGD can give the most efficacious result. Even if the partner (male or female) has any hereditary syndrome, then it becomes important to ask the specialist regarding this issue, by this time, the expert will suggest the couple to undergo with PGD test with IVF treatment.
- Past IVF treatment failure – Several cases have been found of infertility, where a couple undergoes IVF treatment and they have had unsuccessful IVF result, this time PGD can also be a boon for the concerned couple. The main role after IVF implantation is of embryo if the embryo is healthy and away from any disorder then there is the high chance of successful implantation and if it is not then a recipient might have to face miscarriage even after IVF. PGD, here efficiently helps the couple to have successful implantation and a positive pregnancy test.
Cost of PGD in Hyderabad – A Far Reasonable Cost
So, if you are planning for PGD in Hyderabad, go ahead, this is the best technique to know any kind of chromosomal defects and genetic disorder and have your baby away from any disorder. If we talk about the Cost of PGD in Hyderabad then here you are –
PGD Cost in Hyderabad is INR 2.5 lakhs including all the medications and procedure that involve throughout IVF treatment.
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis cost differs from one country to another or from one centre to another fertility centre. Select IVF India offers nominal cost of PGD in Hyderabad; also it provides best experts who have mastery on fertility treatments and have been doing best to get positive results via suitable fertility treatment.
Since we know the PGD technique is always performed along with IVF Treatment hence the Cost of PGD in Hyderabad includes both of the procedure- of PGD itself and IVF treatment too. PGD Clinic in Hyderabad provides PGD cost far affordable and reasonable cost without compromising with any of the steps. PGD Clinic Hyderabad is enriched with all the advanced equipment that works best to figure out the exact issue.
So, all in all, PGD Cost in Hyderabad is INR 2, 50,000; this package includes
- Initial Consultation/ appointment
- Fertility Medication
- Hormonal injections for 12-14 days
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Blood work
- Follicular Aspiration
- Embryo selection via PGD technique
- Implantation of the healthiest embryo
- Further test if needed
Neither there is any secret cost nor additional charge that can later be asked from the patient by the coordinator of Select IVF India fertility centre. PGD Cost in Hyderabad is crystal clear and never asks for extra amount apart of the PGD package, i.e. INR 2, 50,000 from the patient. It serves the best treatment of PGD along with IVF providing the highest success rate in PGD Hyderabad.
Why go for IVF PGD with Select IVF India?
Reasonable Costs – all our packages are customized and easily payable by the individuals/ couples who are planning to undergo with their fertility treatment. Select IVF India guides you with the best option on the basis of infertility case.
Advance Medical Equipment and technology – We are enriched with all the latest methods of fertility treatment and also put forward ultra-modern types of equipment in IVF with PGD technique. Laboratory standards of our clinic are of utmost quality and advanced.
Veteran Fertility Specialist – Select IVF India brings forth the best and experienced fertility specialists to work best on fertility treatments. Because of these veterans in the centre, our centre has become one of the leading fertility centres with a successive success rate.
Legal Compliances – We follow all the legal compliances and government norms (we never offer gender selection during PGD technique).
Table For IVF Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
|IVF treatments||Cost of IVF treatments|
|Basic IVF treatment||Rs. 80,000 to 2,50,000|
|IVF with ICSI||Rs. 2,00,000 to 3,50,000|
|IVF with FET||Rs. 1,50,000 to 3,00,000|
|IVF with PESA, TESA, and TESE||Rs. 2,50,000 to 5,00,000|
|IVF with sperm donor programs||Rs. 1,00,000 to 2,50,000|
|IVF with egg donation||Rs. 1,80,000 to 2,50,000|
|IVF with embryo donation||Rs. 3,50,000 to 5,50,000|
|IVF with surrogacy||Rs. 3,50,000 to 5,50,000|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||Rs. 1,50,000 to 2,50,000|
What is the success rate IVF treatment provides?
Generally, the IVF treatment success rate relies on the age of the woman and so on the good quality of the eggs. Experience also matters a lot in having a decent success rate for IVF Hyderabad. IVF in Hyderabad performs this treatment with veteran hand specialists. IVF, somehow majorly depends upon the woman’s age (whose eggs are used), sperm motility and its production, and obviously crackerjack doctors. IVF Hyderabad’s success rate of IVF treatment is 72-75%. If you are planning for IVF treatment to decipher your infertility issue, then must say, go for IVF treatment in Hyderabad. Best of luck with your journey of IVF treatment.
|No.||IVF treatments||Success rates|
|a.||IVF with self-eggs||50 to 60%|
|b.||IVF with self-sperm||55 to 60%|
|c.||IVF with donor eggs||70 to 75%|
|d.||IVF with donor sperm||73 to 77%|
|e.||IVF with FET||60 to 65%|
|f.||IVF with ICSI||50 to 65%|
Your Success rate with IVF in Hyderabad will still depend on several variables. Because some couples are older than others, this affects their odds. because producing healthy gametes becomes difficult as people age. Additionally, inadequate gametes during the IVF procedure can result in a failed IVF. So, for a successful outcome, you need healthy gametes. Instances include:
- Women who are 45 years or older have a 15–20% probability.
- Women who are 40 years or older have a 20–21% probability.
- Women who are 35 years or older have a 25–28% probability.
- Women who are 30 years or older have a 33–35% probability.
- Women who are 25 years or older have a 40–50% probability.
What should you consider when selecting the top IVF clinic in Hyderabad?
We understand how difficult it becomes to select the best option for your infertility treatment but do not get tense as one of the best options is going to suggest to you where the patient collaborates with highly experienced and qualified doctors. The patient will find it comfortable as the staff will always stand by them away from all the quarries that come to their mind. We offer all types of infertility treatment so contact us today! To start, consider the following factors while selecting a location:
i. The patient-focused assistance of the centre
ii. Professionals with extensive education and experience
iii. Infrastructure that is well-built for maximum comfort and happiness
iv. The entire medical staff treats you with respect
v. Assists you throughout the entire process from the beginning
vi. Offers transparent fees and processes
You have the option of choosing IVF for all of these! So, reach out to us at +91- 9899293903| Email ID: email@example.com
On average, the cost of PGD treatment in Hyderabad can range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per cycle.
Generally, the success rate of PGD is reported to be between 40% and 60%. However, it’s essential to note that the success rate can’t be guaranteed and can vary from case to case.
IVF process takes around 4-6 weeks, with the PGD testing taking an additional 2-4 weeks. Therefore, the overall process of IVF with PGD can take approximately 6-10 weeks from the start of ovarian stimulation to embryo transfer.
Yes, a 47-year-old woman can undergo IVF treatment, but the chances of success are generally lower compared to younger women due to age-related decline in ovarian function and egg quality.