Warm welcome to all the readers who want to know about PGD Cost in Hyderabad and its working procedure that how it goes, here in this page, entire detail regarding PGD treatment is provided. In the year of 1989, PGD came into subsistence in the medical sector; the main motto of PGD Hyderabad was to detect the presence of genetic defect that can lead to the occurrence of cystic fibrosis (X-linked disorder). This test is performed only after completion of IVF fertilization (when eggs are fertilized with sperm). PGD in Hyderabad is beneficial for those couples, who either have any chromosomal disorders or genetic defects, which a couple wants to prevent it from passing to their baby.
PGD in Hyderabad is suitable for
Before going for PGD Cost in Hyderabad, let’s gain some further information about this technique such as- who can plan for this technique, how this procedure works with IVF treatment and its success rate too.
PGD is fully known as Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis, is one of the latest techniques of ART methodology that gives the best result with IVF treatment. This treatment is performed to help the couples in several ways; PGD can be chosen by –
- Women who are above 35 years- these days, family planning begins when a couple turns 35 or above and this time if a woman is able to produce healthy eggs then the couple can conceive via natural way but, if the couple could not then the best option to have own baby is to go for IVF treatment with PGD. In these cases, the specialist recommends the patient or couple to go for IVF with PGD as this test helps to increase the possibility of successful conception at the first IVF attempt.
- Single Gene Disorder – If any of the partners has been diagnosed with a single gene syndrome then PGD is the best option to choose with their IVF treatment.
- Recurrent Miscarriage – Due to medical condition some women unable to keep the embryo in their womb resultant miscarriage happens and sometimes this lead to pregnancy loss at the stretch. In this case, PGD is advantageous because it finds out the quality of the embryo; also it works on embryonic abnormality and figures out the reason behind pregnancy loss (if it is occurring due to embryo unfit quality).
- Existence of Chromosomal disorder – if any of the partners have been facing with chromosomal disorder then PGD can give the most efficacious result. Even if the partner (male or female) has any hereditary syndrome, then it becomes important to ask the specialist regarding this issue, by this time, the expert will suggest the couple to undergo with PGD test with IVF treatment.
- Past IVF treatment failure – Several cases have been found of infertility, where a couple undergoes IVF treatment and they have had unsuccessful IVF result, this time PGD can also be a boon for the concerned couple. The main role after IVF implantation is of embryo if the embryo is healthy and away from any disorder then there is the high chance of successful implantation and if it is not then a recipient might have to face miscarriage even after IVF. PGD, here efficiently helps the couple to have successful implantation and a positive pregnancy test.
Cost of PGD in Hyderabad – A Far Reasonable Cost
So, if you are planning for PGD in Hyderabad, go ahead, this is the best technique to know any kind of chromosomal defects and genetic disorder and have your baby away from any disorder. If we talk about the Cost of PGD in Hyderabad then here you are –
PGD Cost in Hyderabad is INR 2.5 lakhs including all the medications and procedure that involve throughout IVF treatment.
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis cost differs from one country to another or from one centre to another fertility centre. Select IVF India offers nominal cost of PGD in Hyderabad; also it provides best experts who have mastery on fertility treatments and have been doing best to get positive results via suitable fertility treatment.
Since we know the PGD technique is always performed along with IVF Treatment hence the Cost of PGD in Hyderabad includes both of the procedure- of PGD itself and IVF treatment too. PGD Clinic in Hyderabad provides PGD cost far affordable and reasonable cost without compromising with any of the steps. PGD Clinic Hyderabad is enriched with all the advanced equipment that works best to figure out the exact issue.
So, all in all, PGD Cost in Hyderabad is INR 2, 50,000; this package includes
- Initial Consultation/ appointment
- Fertility Medication
- Hormonal injections for 12-14 days
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Blood work
- Follicular Aspiration
- Embryo selection via PGD technique
- Implantation of the healthiest embryo
- Further test if needed
Neither there is any secret cost nor additional charge that can later be asked from the patient by the coordinator of Select IVF India fertility centre. PGD Cost in Hyderabad is crystal clear and never asks for extra amount apart of the PGD package, i.e. INR 2, 50,000 from the patient. It serves the best treatment of PGD along with IVF providing the highest success rate in PGD Hyderabad.
Why go for IVF PGD with Select IVF India?
Reasonable Costs – all our packages are customized and easily payable by the individuals/ couples who are planning to undergo with their fertility treatment. Select IVF India guides you with the best option on the basis of infertility case.
Advance Medical Equipment and technology – We are enriched with all the latest methods of fertility treatment and also put forward ultra-modern types of equipment in IVF with PGD technique. Laboratory standards of our clinic are of utmost quality and advanced.
Veteran Fertility Specialist – Select IVF India brings forth the best and experienced fertility specialists to work best on fertility treatments. Because of these veterans in the centre, our centre has become one of the leading fertility centres with a successive success rate.
Legal Compliances – We follow all the legal compliances and government norms (we never offer gender selection during PGD technique).