Process of IVF in Thailand – How’s IVF Work in thailand
Facing with infertility issue? Settle on IVF Procedure Thailand
No doubt, Infertility
is that disorder, which already has affected several couples on the way to achieve their parenthood; a recent study has indicated that one in six couple struggles with infertility issue throughout their life. Thanks to the advance technology and the world’s innovative techniques through which we can solve any of the issue, whether it is related with health, any disorder or even fertility.
When IVF procedure Thailand is recommended to the patient?
Infertility is that issue, which can’t be permanently eliminated by its root but by applying artificial techniques, infertile couple can get to the bottom of their infertility problem; one of the wide-spread ART techniques we are going to knock about is In Vitro Fertilization
i.e. IVF. IVF is the A-1 fertility treatment
, which entangles any issue of infertility. It is one of the most efficacious fertility treatments to get rid of either male or female infertility obstacles. Thailand is one of the popular countries that put forward incomparable fertility treatment and is famous for IVF treatment
Select IVF Thailand
comes up with the best and A-1 treatment to eradicate infertility syndrome. Select IVF Thailand
is one of the top-going fertility clinics that provide IVF treatment in affordable and marked down cost bringing forth each and every advance facilities to the patient. Moreover, IVF success rate of Select IVF Thailand is high comparing with other fertility clinics success rate.
Who can come across with IVF treatment in Thailand?
- Females who have had their fallopian tube removed
- Or, fallopian tubes either damaged or blocked
- Unexplained infertility or unknown cause of infertility
- Improper ovulation cycle / premature ovarian failure
- Male factor infertility (where sperms are less motile and male produces low count of sperm). If low count of sperm is there in male partner then by that time IVF procedure Thailand with ICSI is performed by the fertility veterans of Select IVF Thailand.
- Male or female having any genetic disorder
- Women with endometriosis
Steps, involved in IVF procedure Thailand-
IVF process Thailand is categorised into four easy ways. Step by step, points are given below-
- Beginning of the fertility medication – This is one of the first steps of IVF process Thailand, during this step of IVF in Thailand, fertility medications and hormonal injections are prescribed by couple’s fertility specialist. These medications are given in order to stimulate the female’s ovaries. These drugs are used to develop multiple eggs at the time of ovulation process. In addition to achieve multiple eggs, fertility medications are prescribed.
- Patient visiting Clinic for daily check-ups- the female patient has to visit clinic regularly or may be 2-3 days later during the fertility medication course for the check-ups. Once the fertility specialist confirms about the maturity or development of the eggs after going through blood hormonal test and transvaginal ultrasounds, trigger shot injection is given at the end phase of full-fledged of eggs. This shot during IVF process Thailand is given to make all the eggs fully matured.
- Collection of the eggs and semen collection – Within 34-36 hours of the trigger shot, procedure of egg collection is facilitated. This is an outpatient process, where the female can go home after the step. Retrieval of the egg is a minor surgical process and thus is performed under normal sedation, although this process of IVF in Thailand is painless. With the help of a hollow and thin needle, eggs are retrieved from each ovary. On the day of collection of the eggs, semen sample is also collected from the male partner (or donor, if the infertility case of the couple is required) by normal ejaculation.
- Combining the eggs with the sperms- Fertilization- Fertilization during IVF procedure Thailand is one of the crucial stages for the entire IVF story. Now after collecting the eggs and sperms from infertile couple, these are kept altogether on the culture dish to facilitate the function of fertilization. This step is known as insemination, when the sperm penetrates the egg wall for fertilization. Once the sperm has reached into the cytoplasm of the egg, fertilization is accomplished. A healthy fertilization and implantation (later on the points discussed) is all required to achieve success IVF result.
Once, the eggs are fertilized with the sperm and cell division begins to take place, soon this fertilized egg becomes embryo.
IVF treatment with ICSI technique is done when female’s partner sperm is unfit to penetrate with the eggs (collected at the stage of egg retrieval). During ICSI, a single and motile sperm is injected into each egg for fast fertilization. ICSI is an advance form of IVF itself and is done when male lacks fertility efficiency. IVF with ICSI has more generative result when male partner sperm is less motile or have low counts.
- Placing the embryo into female’s uterus- 3-4 days of fertilization, embryo is placed into the female uterus by using a catheter or by a small tube. This is a painless procedure; rare women have till now experienced mild cramp. After 10-14 days of embryo transfer, pregnancy test is scheduled by couple’s fertility expert.
At the End –
These are all the main factors of IVF procedure Thailand
. If talking about Success rate of IVF in Thailand, then won’t say, it gives 100% guarantee but the success rate of IVF process Thailand
is somehow depends on some major factors like the age of the woman, egg quality, embryo quality, and the cause of infertility. On the basis of the women’s age, success rate of IVF varies. Women who are below 35 have the success rate of IVF
60-65%, women who are 35-37 have 50-55%, who are beyond 37 have 35-45%.