IVF Process Delhi – The best infertility treatment to fulfill the dreams of many couples
IVF Process Delhi is the best infertility treatment at the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company which helps the couples in conceiving an own baby where it becomes difficult for them to conceive naturally after having a regular an unprotected intercourse. This is a procedure which is a blessing for many infertile couples where natural conception is a challenge after having the good quality of eggs and sperms of the couples. The fertility expert will fertilize the eggs and sperms of the intended parents and mix them together to form an embryo outside the women body but in IVF lab under specific circumstances and once the embryo gets developed the fertility expert will transfer the best-chosen embryo into the uterus of the intended mother to establish the successful pregnancy.
According to study, more than half of the population within India and outside India dealing with the cause of infertility and IVF Process Delhi is the best and reasonable solution which helps each individual to avail the benefits of the treatment to have an own baby. There are few cases where the natural pregnancy occurs at the age of 40 years; however, there are most of the couples who required the assistance in conceiving their own baby after the age of 35 years because they face difficulty in conceiving naturally and need more assistance.
Why should you trust SELECT IVF for IVF in Delhi?
- First-stage top counseling sessions
- Premium services and processes
- Highly competent specialists for IVF treatment in Bangalore
- Sky-high IVF success rates in Bangalore
- Contact us Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +91- 9899293903
Steps involve performing IVF Procedure Delhi
The IVF Procedure Delhi consists of 6 major steps that have been performed at all the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company:
- a) Stimulation & Monitoring: This is the first step of the IVF Procedure Delhi where the fertility expert will give the fertility drugs to stimulate the ovaries so that the women are able to produce enough eggs in one cycle and the development of the eggs will be monitored through an ultrasound scan.
- b) Egg collection: In the second step of the IVF Procedure Delhi, the fertility expert will collect the eggs from the women ovaries using the fine thin needle called catheter. Some women experience the discomfort and pain when the eggs are collected from their ovaries and the same can be relieved by taking some pain-killer medicines.
- c) Secure Sperm: Thirdly, the fertility expert will collect the male member sperms which will be prepared usually to obtain by ejaculation which is used to combining the eggs.
- d) Egg Fertilization: Egg fertilization is the fourth and important step of the IVF Procedure Delhi where the embryologist will examine the eggs that have been collected and mix them with the sperm of the male member to facilitate the fertilization and they keep a check of the growth of the embryo.
- e) Embryo Transfer: In the fifth step of the IVF Procedure Delhi which is embryo transfer, the fertility expert will transfer the best-chosen embryo into the uterus of the intended mother to establish the successful pregnancy.
- f) Pregnancy Test: The last and the final step of the IVF Procedure Delhi is the pregnancy test which will be conducted after two weeks of the embryo transfer and if the results are positive then the pregnancy will grow as normal, else the couple can repeat the IVF Procedure Delhi to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure.
Success Rates of the IVF Procedure Delhi
The success rate of in vitro fertility is around 70 to 80 % of the female who is in their 30s. This is the best age to get the service of in vitro fertility, the procedure of IVF in delhi increases the chances of getting success at this age. And At the age of 40, the chance of expectation get decreases which is around 55 to 65%. In this case, there may be the use of an advanced IVF process in delhi for success because after some time the quantity and quantity of eggs get decreases.
The people who are traveling from the other countries for them the success rates for taking the baby is the major concern which IVF Procedure Delhi at the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company has fulfilled by providing the best fertility treatment with highest success rates for taking the baby home. There is nothing so touchy for the people traveling from another country to hear the first voice of own baby and holding their own baby in their arms.
Table of IVF Treatment Cost in Delhi 2023
|IVF treatments||Cost of IVF treatments|
|Basic IVF treatment||80,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with ICSI||200,000 to 350,000|
|IVF with FET||150,000 to 300,000|
|IVF with PESA, TESA, and TESE||250,000 to 500,000|
|IVF with sperm donor programs||100,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with egg donation||180,000 to 250,000|
|IVF with embryo donation||350,000 to 550,000|
|IVF with surrogacy||350,000 to 550,000|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||150,000 to 250,000|
What is the IVF success rate in Delhi?
The success rates of SELECT IVF are astounding. It aids couples in achieving their ideal result. We have open procedures with known success rates. Additionally, neither the middle nor the end of these poses any issues for anyone. Thus, you must select the greatest location. The success rate of IVF in Delhi is as follows:
|No.||IVF treatments||Success rates|
|a.||IVF with self eggs||50 to 60%|
|b.||IVF with self sperm||55 to 60%|
|c.||IVF with donor eggs||70 to 75%|
|d.||IVF with donor sperm||73 to 77%|
|e.||IVF with FET||60 to 65%|
|f.||IVF with ICSI||50 to 65%|
|g.||IVF with SSR||57 to 65%|
Your success rate with IVF in Delhi will still depend on several variables. Because some couples are older than others, this affects their odds. because producing healthy gametes becomes difficult as people age. Additionally, inadequate gametes during the IVF procedure can result in a failed IVF. So, for a successful outcome, you need healthy gametes. Instances include:
- Women who are 45 years or older have a 15–20% probability.
- Women who are 40 years or older have a 20–21% probability.
- Women who are 35 years or older have a 25–28% probability.
- Women who are 30 years or older have a 33–35% probability.
- Women who are 25 years or older have a 40–50% probability.
Find affordable options for your infertility treatment
Are you looking for the best IVF centre which gives you all world-class faculties at affordable cost then select IVF as one of the best infertility treatment centre which ensures the improvement of the patient’s experiences through their service. Through this centre there are more than 1500 couples who have conceived.
- The patient-focused assistance of the centre
- Professionals with extensive education and experience
- Infrastructure that is well-built for maximum comfort and happiness
- The entire medical staff treats you with respect
- Assists you throughout the entire process from the beginning
- Offers transparent fees and processes
You have the option of choosing IVF for all of these! So, reach out to us at +91- 9899293903 | Email ID: email@example.com