Is IVF is an easy way to get rid of infertility?
Yes, at Select IVF India
, IVF is a treatment which helps infertile couples to get rid out of infertility as this is a procedure which is used to treat the following conditions that stop you or your partner to conceive a baby and these are:
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tube: Women who have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes will face difficulty in conceiving a baby as the eggs produced by them will not be fertilized properly which needs to be kept in her uterus.
- Premature ovarian failure: Premature ovarian failure means that there is a loss of normal ovarian function in a woman’s body before the age of 40 years. If you are dealing with the ovarian failed condition which means your ovaries are not producing normal amounts of the hormone estrogen or have eggs to release regularly.
- Ovulation disorders: If you facing disorders while ovulating this means you have fewer eggs for fertilization.
- Uterine fibroids: Uterine fibroids are benign tumors and they are located in the wall of the uterus. These fibroids are very common in women in their 30s and 40s. The implantation of the fertilized eggs can be affected due to the uterine fibroids.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition which occurs when the uterine tissue implants and they grow outside of the women uterus which can affect the functioning of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes.
- Low or poor sperm count: If the male member is unable to produce enough sperm for fertilization or have abnormalities in sperm size or shape which make it difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg. If your husband is able to find out the semen abnormalities then they need to see a specialist to determine and get them corrected.
- A genetic disorder: If you or your partner is dealing with a genetic disorder which could be passed to you new-born this means you are a candidate of preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD). This is an IVF procedure where harvested and fertilized eggs will be screened for certain genetic problems and only healthy and disease-free embryos will be transferred into the women uterus.
How does the IVF procedure works?
IVF is a procedure which helps infertile couples to achieve a successful pregnancy. In this procedure, Dr. Neelam Bhise at Select IVF India will collect the eggs from women ovaries and mix them together with the sperm of her husband and she will perform this procedure outside the women body but in the IVF laboratory under specific circumstances to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization takes place your highly skilled embryologist will transfer the best-chosen embryo into your uterus and will wait for sign and symptoms of pregnancy
When Dr. Neelam Bhise conduct the pregnancy test?
After two weeks of embryo transfer Dr. Neelam Bhise Will conduct the pregnancy test and if the results are positive she will hand-over you to your normal gynaecologist and your pregnancy will grow as normal. In case, your IVF cycle gets failed you can repeat the procedure to achieve the successful results.Read Also: