- 1 Which is the Best Surrogacy Centre in Mumbai 2021?
- 1.1 What are the different types of surrogacy practices?
- 1.2 How to find the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai?
- 1.3 1. Availability of healthy surrogates at the surrogacy centre
- 1.4 2. The expertise of the surrogacy doctors
- 1.5 3. Comparing the success rates of different surrogacy clinics
- 1.6 4. Cost of the procedures
- 1.7 1. Select IVF India (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
- 1.8 2. Ova Fertility & Women Care (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
- 1.9 3. World fertility surrogacy (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
- 1.10 4. Ankoor Fertility Clinic (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
- 1.11 5. Acme Fertility (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
- 1.12 6. We care IVF surrogacy (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
- 1.13 7. Sunshine Fertility & IVF Center (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
- 1.14 8. Go IVF Surrogacy (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
- 1.15 9. Rhia IVF centre (best surrogacy clinic in Mumbai)
- 1.16 10. The origin international fertility centre (best surrogacy clinic in mumbai)
Which is the Best Surrogacy Centre in Mumbai 2021?
Surrogacy is a form of infertility treatment that includes using the services of a surrogate who gives her consent regarding carrying the child of the intended parents. Hiring another woman for carrying pregnancy becomes essential when the intended mother cannot carry the same due to various reasons. It seems to be the only option when all other fertility treatments do not bring the desired outcomes.
The intended parents observe the surrogacy practice as the only option left when other options cannot deliver them a child especially if they want to have a biological child. It can give them the experience of parenthood that they have desired for so long but it may not give the intending mother the experience of carrying the pregnancy where she keeps the child in her womb for nine months. The arrangements are more complicated than the procedures of simple fertility treatment such as IVF because it requires finding the ideal surrogate, the best surrogacy centre, the skilled fertility specialists, etc.
Choosing the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai is a tiresome task because you have to find a centre that provides the best arrangement along with the services of healthy surrogate mothers. Once you have decided to go through the process for having a child, then the next most important step is finding the fertility hospital where you want to experience it, which is not easy to task considering the plethora of options available to you and lack of parameters with the help of which you can decide the best fertility centre amongst them all.
What are the different types of surrogacy practices?
The best surrogacy centre in Mumbai is usually the one that offers gestational method. Surrogacy is of two types. Let us have a quick introduction to both. It can be executed via two methods, namely, gestational and traditional surrogacy.
Traditional Surrogacy is a practice where the surrogate agrees to carry the child for the intended parents by combining her eggs with the intended father’s sperm through artificial insemination. The reason why she uses her eggs is that she gets artificially inseminated with the intending father’s sperms and attains pregnancy eventually. This practice is not legal in many countries including India. Also, it is less desirable since the birth mother gets to share the biological ties with the child.
Gestational Surrogacy is where both intending mother and father get the privilege of being biologically related to the child. In this widely employed method, the gametes of the intended parents are obtained to form an embryo. The embryo thus transferred into the womb of the surrogate mother.
Out of the two arrangements, gestational surrogacy is a popular option because it gives a couple a biological babies. However, traditional surrogacy is used when the intending mother does not have the adequate supply of eggs required for IVF fertilization or if there is no female partner involved.
How to find the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai?
If you do not have the slightest idea of how to find the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai, then you no need to worry. Given below are major points that will help you to find the best surrogacy hospital in Mumbai. This information will guide you in choosing the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai.
1. Availability of healthy surrogates at the surrogacy centre
The surrogacy centre should have a huge database of healthy surrogates that is compiled after extensively monitoring the surrogate mother for their efficiency to carry a healthy child without involving any major complications. The most important role in the process is of the surrogate mother because she is the one who is going to carry the child. Therefore, ensure to choose a fertility centre that is known for providing healthy surrogates in the town.
However, this does not concern you if you choose to take the path of altruistic surrogacy where the surrogate is someone from your family or friend. In this method, the birth mother does not get money for providing her services. The surrogate of your choice still has to undergo a rigorous screening procedure before she is confirmed as the potential surrogate mother for the treatment.
2. The expertise of the surrogacy doctors
You can put your faith in obtaining a baby via surrogacy only in someone who is well-qualified to do that. Whereupon we come to the importance of the experience of the doctor, your specialist should possess the proven-track of conducting various successful surrogacy arrangements. Expertise is one of the few ways by which you can decide whether you have picked the right hospital. You cannot give away your money to someone who does not have experience. Thus, experience the surrogacy treatment under the aegis of a surrogacy doctor who is immensely experienced in performing superlative quality treatments.
3. Comparing the success rates of different surrogacy clinics
Another important facet that aid in searching for the best surrogacy centre is the success of the fertility centre. The centre has credible success rates of performing successful surrogacy treatments. The success rate is the percentage that shows the number of effective fertility treatments performed by a particular hospital. Choose a surrogacy centre that has the highest success rates and make sure that the success rates displayed by them are not misleading and are shown only to attract the maximum number of infertile patients.
4. Cost of the procedures
Analyze the cost offered by the various fertility clinics and select the one that you think is offering highly reasonable prices that match the quality of their services. Pick the one that is well-known for providing efficacious surrogacy processes in combination with the treatment from adroit surrogacy specialists and other fertility doctors. The best doctors inform their patients about all the important steps that are going to take place during the treatment and make a customized treatment package accordingly that satisfy their specific requirements.
To make your work even easier as ABC, here is the list of the top 10 best surrogacy centre in Mumbai, that are serving the best surrogacy treatment with a high success rate.
- Select IVF India
- Ova Fertility & Women Care
- World fertility surrogacy
- Ankoor Fertility Clinic
- Acme Fertility
- We care IVF surrogacy
- Sunshine Fertility & IVF Center
- Go IVF surrogacy
- Rhia fertility and IVF centre
- The origin international fertility centre
1. Select IVF India (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
Select IVF India is one of the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai. It is famous for delivering the finest treatment services all over India. The fertility specialists and IVF experts have over thirty years of experience in the domain of surrogacy with the highest success rates in Mumbai. The centre provides the best surrogates in Mumbai. Experts use state-of-the-art equipment when operating the patients for the procedure. The skilled staff at the hospital makes certain to provide patients with first-class treatment to achieve the desired result. Below are the details of the treatment and its cost.
- with donor eggs costs 10,00,000+25,000(donor’s egg cost)
- with donor sperms costs INR 10,00,000 + 20,000(donor’s sperm cost)
- Altruistic Surrogacy costs INR 2,70,000
2. Ova Fertility & Women Care (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
Ova Fertility & Women Care is a hospital dedicated to women’s health issues. They provide top class treatment at an affordable cost in Mumbai. The infrastructure is made under keeping patient’s needs in vision. It is one of the pioneers in the field of fertility treatment in Mumbai. The lab of the centre is filled with advance and modern types of equipment to make the treatment more successful under the guidance of a fertility specialist who holds more than 10 years of experience in the field of fertility. Below is the detailed information on surrogacy treatment and its cost
- package till delivery including 2 ET attempts with self eggs or donor eggs (INR 13,00,000)
- package till delivery including 2 ET attempts with Frozen Embryos (INR 11,00,000)
- Assured Egg Donor Surrogacy package till delivery including Up to 5 ET attempts with different donors (INR 15,00,000)
- Address: OVA Fertility & Women Care, 1st Floor, Vedant Hospital, Ghodbunder Road, Kasarvadavali, Thane West, Maharashtra 400615
- Website: www.theovacare.com
3. World fertility surrogacy (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
World fertility surrogacy centre has a skilled team of fertility specialist working for fulfilling the dream of many childless couples. The treatment and facilities provided by it are of superb quality. It is one of the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai that has a high success rate in surrogacy. It has a team of fertility specialist with years of experience and skilled staff. World fertility surrogacy centre is providing its services worldwide. Its transparency in success rate and cost of the treatment has attracted thousands of clients from all over the world.
- costs INR 10,00,00
- with donor egg cost INR 10,30,000
- with donor sperm cost INR 10,25,00
- Mobile: +91 8447730206
- Address: Swastik Park, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071, India
- website: https://worldfertilityservices.com/
4. Ankoor Fertility Clinic (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
Ankoor fertility clinic in Mumbai has served thousands of infertile couple. It is a leading infertility clinic providing various IVF and surrogacy treatment of high quality. Dr Kedar Ganla is a respected Scientific Director & Consultant Fertility Physician in Mumbai. With his team of a fertility specialist, he has brought happiness to the home of thousands of couples through IVF and Surrogacy treatment. The detailed list of the treatments and their cost provided at Ankoor fertility clinic is given below.
- ICSI – INR1.7 Lakhs
- Donor egg IVF (regular donor) – INR 1.5 lakhs (For ICSI 1.7 lakhs)
Donor egg IVF/ ICSI (educated donor) – INR 2.25 lakhs
- Surrogacy- ED Surrogacy– INR 13.5 lakhs (1 Attempt with Normal Delivery)
- Assured ED Surrogacy– INR 17.5 lakhs (with Normal Delivery)
IVF – INR 1.5-2 Lakhs
- Address:- Ultra Co-op Society, A-1, Grd. Floor, Dilip Gupte Road, near Goa Portuguesa, Shivaji Park, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016
- Website: https://fertilityclinicmumbai.com/
5. Acme Fertility (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
Acme fertility believes in quality over quantity. It makes sure that its patients always in the best, healthy and comfortable environment. Its labs are equipped with the latest and updated technology so that intended parents don’t go home disappointed. The centre keeps a record of the treatment data of its clients and double-check that each step of treatment is done properly under the supervision of a specialist. Given below are the details of treatments and their cost
- IVF/ICSI – INR 1.5 Lakhs + Medicines
- Donor egg IVF (regular donor) – INR 1.5 lakhs + INR 90,000 for Donor + Medicines
Donor egg IVF/ ICSI (Premium educated donor) – INR 1.5 Lakhs + INR 1.5 for Donor + Medicines
- Surrogacy– INR 13 Lakhs + Donor (1 Attempt), INR 15 Lakhs + Donor (3 Attempts)
- Address: Mangal Anand Hospital, 48, Sion – Trombay Rd, Swastik Park, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071
- Website: https://acmefertility.com/index.php
6. We care IVF surrogacy (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
We care IVF surrogacy is one of the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai. It is considered one of the most trusted clinics in the field of fertility centre all over India. Gradually it is becoming the choice of international clients who are looking for surrogacy. The centre has served around 10,000 infertile couples till now to achieve the wanted result. It has a high success rate in surrogacy. The team of top noted doctors and staff has turned dreams into the reality of thousands of childless couples. Apart from it, they assist their clients in the required legal work. As surrogacy required a good amount of money, they offer a different mode of payment for the treatment.
- Surrogacy costs INR10,00,000-INR12,00,000
- Mobile: +91 989 929 3903
- Address: Mumbai
- Website: www.ivfsurrogacy.com
7. Sunshine Fertility & IVF Center (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
Sunshine fertility and IVF centre is providing premium quality IVF and surrogacy treatment in Mumbai for years. With their top-drawer treatment at an economical cost, Dr Amiti Agarwal (founder) aims to deliver the desired outcome to her client. The centre is geared up with advance and latest technology to deliver a list of treatment. Below are the details of the treatment
- Surrogacy– INR 15 Lakhs for 2 attempts + Regular Donor INR 50k
- IVF– INR 1.5 Lakhs +Donor
- Address: ATUL-LOK HOSPITAL, 139/2447, Group VII, opposite Ambedkar Hospital, Tagore Nagar, Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400083
- Website: www.sunshinefertility.com
8. Go IVF Surrogacy (best surrogacy centre in Mumbai)
Go IVF surrogacy with more than 12 years of experience and a team of more than 15 fertility specialists, has blessed more than 6,000 families till now. It has a success rate of 80%. Under the guidance of Dr Nalini Gupta, the centre has given the gift of parenthood to thousands of couples through surrogacy. Not only in India, but It also have more than 10 clinics worldwide. If you want the finest treatment at a reasonable price, then go IVF is the one of the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai for you. It has provided detailed information about the packages with their pricelists on its official website.
- Costs INR 13,00,000- INR 15,00,000 including everything.
- Mobile: +91 989-929-3903, +91 844-773-0206
- Address: Mumbai
- Website: https://www.ivfsurrogacy.in/
9. Rhia IVF centre (best surrogacy clinic in Mumbai)
Rhia IVF centre is in the fertility field for the past 12 years. With its top-notch services and under the supervision of Dr Aditi Dani it has treated thousands of infertile couples. With her experience and incomparable skills, she proved herself as a magic wand for many couples with a history of failed IVF. Clients and their needs are Rhia IVF Centre utmost priority. Given below are the details of the treatment and its cost.
- IVF: INR 1.5 Lakh + Donor
- Surrogacy: (N/A)
- Address: Masina Hospital, Sant Savta Marg, Byculla East – 400027
- Website: www.rhiaivf.com
10. The origin international fertility centre (best surrogacy clinic in mumbai)
This centre is the vision of Dr Sandeep Mane. It is one of the best surrogacy centres in Mumbai. Sandeep mane is skilled in advance fertility treatment. It has given the award of best IVF & Fertility Center in Maharashtra by Navabharat Health-care Summit in 2017.
- Mobile: +91-22-21712345 / 33,
- Address: Opp. Hiranandani Meadows, Off Pokhran Road No. 2, Thane (W) 400610, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Website: www.theoriginfertility.com
These are the best surrogacy centre in Mumbai that could be your final destination. With advance technology and years of experience in surrogacy, these surrogacy hospitals in Mumbai could be the answer of your prayers.