Why IVF specialists in Ghana for successful conceptions?
IVF treatment in Ghana is one of the most successful assisted conception treatments. Through IVF (In Vitro Fertilization), many infertile couples have been blessed with biological children. Not only one, but the IVF process in Ghana has also blessed many couples with twins. Even though the method is not natural, the babies born through it are as normal as babies born through the natural conception approach. Further, you can have the best IVF centre in Ghana that could guide you in achieving the “natural conception method” quality results through assisted conception treatment.
Being infertile could stress one out. That could result from tension in a relationship and a stressful lifestyle. Before, when assisted conception methods were not accessible, couples abide infertility as their fate. But now, the scenario has changed. It has happened because of the medical professionals that found a solution for infertility through fertility treatments.
We cannot say that the success of these treatments is 100 percent, but it has given hope to many infertile couples and has helped thousands of partners in conception.
Why is the success rate of IVF, not 100%?
Before starting the IVF process in Ghana, every couple has questions about the IVF success rate in Ghana. It would have crossed your mind also. It is common and understandable as this is a life-changing treatment and a life bringer.
We all know that every human body functions differently and responds differently from one another. You can look for that in your family and find out that one thing that works for one and does not work for another family member.
Similarly, when an individual chooses to undergo IVF can have a different response to the treatment because of various factors such as the fertility condition of an individual, age, health condition, lifestyle, and genes.
What is the procedure of IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) in Ghana?
In Vitro Fertilization mainly consists of five primary steps – ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm collection/retrieval, fertilization, and embryo transfer. This whole process is called a single cycle of IVF. Doctors usually suggest three IVF cycles if the first attempt becomes unsuccessful.
Why does the doctor suggest a maximum of three IVF cycles? – It is because multiple attempts of IVF cycle have the risk of multiple pregnancies. In some cases, it can be dangerous for the health of the mother and the baby.
So, what is the IVF procedure in Ghana?
- Ovarian Stimulation: A healthy fertile woman’s ovaries release an egg every month. It fertilizes with sperm to develop into a pregnancy. In the case of a woman with infertility, the doctor suggests some medications and injections produce multiple eggs in a month because of the fewer chances of fertilization. It increases the chances of fertilization as there is more than one egg. The expert performs tests and asks for a checkup with the intended mother to check the progress. Once she produced multiple oocytes, then comes the time for the next step.
- Egg retrieval: Egg retrieval is the second step after ovarian stimulation. Once doctors confirm that the intended mother has successfully produced the required amount of ova, she fixes the day for egg retrieval. Egg retrieval is collecting eggs from the woman’s ovaries through minor surgery.
The surgery includes a little discomfort or pain. It will manage with anesthesia that will provide by your expert. The doctor performs the process in his clinic itself. They can keep the intended mother under sedative while doing the surgery. It takes less than an hour to complete, and you can go home on the same day after a couple of hours of the process.
- Sperm retrieval or collection: The expert performs the sperm retrieval process or asks the intended father for a sperm sample on the same day of egg retrieval. The male partner can give the sperm sample before or on the same day. Same-day sperm collection has more chances of making the fertilization process successful.
If the man is fertile, the doctor will send him to a room where he will give his sperm sample. If the man is infertile or suffering from azoospermia, low sperm issues, and no sperm problems, then the expert performs the sperm retrieval process. It is a non-painful minor surgery that does not take more than half an hour to complete. TESA, PESA, MESA, and TESE are the names of the sperm retrieval process that is helpful to male infertility.
- Fertilization: Fertilization is the fourth and primary step of In-vitro Fertilization. After egg and sperm collection or retrieval from the intended parents, the expert combined the gametes in a cultured dish in a lab. The expert performs the whole fertilization process carefully and then records the progress regularly. The lab where the expert fertilizes the egg with sperm has advanced technologies to achieve fertilization. They provide specific guidelines that need to be followed by staff to enter the lab. Once the sperm inseminates the egg, the time for the final step comes.
- Embryo transfer: After fertilization, when the expert confirms that the embryo has formed, the doctor fixes the day for embryo transfer. On the day of embryo transfer, an expert chooses an ideal fertilized egg to transfer into the intended mother’s uterus. This process does not take more than 40 minutes to complete.
These were the five primary steps of IVF treatment in Ghana. Once these steps complete successfully, it is time to wait for implantation. If the embryo implants victoriously, it develops into pregnancy. This entire process of IVF or single cycles takes four to six weeks to complete. So if you are willing to undergo IVF, you need to be patient with every step.
Advanced IVF treatments
You might have heard this name before and its benefits. Advanced IVF treatment in Ghana is IVF and other fertility treatments combination. It is one of the best characteristics of IVF that it can connect with other fertility treatments. The mixture of IVF and other infertility solutions increases the success rate of IVF by 10% to 15%.
Here is the list of advanced IVF treatments.
- IVF with donor egg
- IVF with donor sperm
- IVF with donor embryo
- IVF with ICSI
What are the popular advanced IVF treatments performed by IVF specialists in Ghana?
- IVF with donor egg: There is a chance that a woman who is healthy enough to carry pregnancy has a poor quality of ova. In this scenario, the doctor suggests the intended mother take the help of a donor egg. A donor egg is an ovum of a healthy and super fertile woman who donates her gametes to a woman with infertility issues. That woman is called an egg donor. You can select egg donors according to your preferences.
- IVF with donor sperm: IVF is not a solution for female infertility only; it is also beneficial for male infertility issues. If the intended father does not produce sperm or his sperm is of low quality or not healthy enough to fertilize the ovum and is abnormal, you can take the help of donor sperm. What is donor sperm? – Donor sperm is a sperm sample of a super fertile and healthy man who donates his sperm to help males with infertility. Healthy sperm will collect for your IVF from a healthy man.
- IVF with donor embryo: In some cases, the intended parent’s gametes are not healthy to form the fertilized eggs; in that case, the donor egg is combined with anonymous donor sperm to form an embryo. In the donor embryo process, the intended parents do not have any biological connection with the child. But the intended parents will be considered actual parents of the baby born through IVF with a donor embryo.
- IVF with ICSI: ICSI or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is the best approach. It performs with IVF as the male sperm injects into the egg or ovum using micro-manipulation equipment. The process uses in male infertility cases where the sperm of a male cannot break inserted into the eggs. That results in a barrier to conceiving.
It is the list of advanced IVF treatments beneficial in achieving pregnancy through assisted conception methods. These advanced treatments cost more than primary IVF treatment in Ghana. The reason behind it is additional fertility treatments to increase the IVF success rate in Ghana. Even though advanced IVF treatments are costlier than conventional IVF, the IVF success rate in Ghana is higher than primary IVF. It means your chance of impregnating would be higher than before. Till now, you have developed knowledge about elementary IVF and advanced IVF treatments that perform in the best IVF centre in Ghana. Let us jump to the list of the best IVF hospitals in Ghana that are best in fertility treatment.
The list of Top 5 Best IVF Centres in Ghana
- Select IVF
- World fertility services
- Ruma fertility and specialist hospital
- Provita specialist hospital
- St John’s hospital and fertility centre
1. Select IVF – Best IVF Centre in Ghana
One of the best IVF hospitals in Accra is Select IVF. For more than ten years, they have worked marvelously with the IVF process in Ghana. It is a widespread and reliable brand among reproductive clinics. Experts at Select IVF helping couples with infertility for more than 20 years.
Our experts are highly qualified, determined, skilled, and with a high success rate. With their experiences, they are serving their skills and knowledge in the field of IVF treatment. Along with IVF, select IVF provides other fertility treatments at affordable charges and IVF cost in Ghana.
One of the best things about selecting IVF is their services are available 24*7. Your one call and the medical coordinator of select IVF will share with you the required information about any fertility treatments.
Contact details: +91- 9899293903
2. World Fertility Services – Best IVF Centre in Ghana
World fertility services (WFS) is a popular name in IVF treatments. The centre is known for being the best IVF centre in Ghana because of its experienced IVF experts and treatments. Another reason for its popularity is its policy of unhidden charges. Many fertility and IVF clinic in Ghana proclaim to be the best in the field of fertility treatments and often attract their patients at low IVF cost in Ghana. In reality, the charges are even higher than other well-performing IVF and fertility clinics. They choose a way called hidden charges, which a customer gets to know once the patient has started treatment and there is no going back. On the other hand, world fertility services preannounced the charges or cost of the treatment to its clients by handing over detailed information on the cost of IVF treatment.
If we talk about their treatments, I must tell you that their IVF and other procedures have supreme quality. That is why the centre is still standing powerful in the field of IVF treatments.
Contact details: +91 9560712022
3. Ruma Fertility And Specialist Hospitals (RFSH) – Best IVF hospital in Ghana
Ruma fertility and specialist hospital is a famous name in Ghana. The centre has assisted with conception treatments since 2012 for Ghanaians and non-Ghanaians. The hospital believes there is always a mode to do something, even if the most common way seems challenging. With that motive, they have been helping couples or individuals with infertility to have a biological child with assisted conception treatments such as IVF. In 2016 the hospital was the recipient of the best-assisted conception award.
Contact details: + (233) 206-355-476
4. Provita Specialist Hospital (PSH) – Best IVF Hospital in Ghana
Provita specialist hospital or PSH was found in 1985. Since then, the hospital has never taken a rest and keeps on treating patients or couples, and individuals with infertility with its world-class quality treatments. Their treatment has made them the best IVF hospital in Ghana, which is why people from the USA, Europe, and Africa come to PSH with the hope of a child.
Contact details: +233 303 202113
5. St John’s Hospital And Fertility Centre – Best IVF hospital in Ghana
With its team of trained fertility experts and medical professionals who have handled every critical case with care and professionalism, St John’s Hospital & Fertility Centre has become one of the leading and best IVF hospitals in Ghana. They have an experience for over eight years, and in those eight years, they have put a smile on thousands of people’s faces. Since 2012, St John’s Hospital & Fertility helping couples with infertility to go on a beautiful journey of parenthood.
Contact details: 233-50-405-5571
👇👇👇Want to Get Pregnant at any Age? Feel Free to Book an Appointment 👇👇👇
IVF is a way to become parents; it helps a couple with infertility to bring a new life in the form of a child. It could be an emotional journey where intended parents will feel lots of emotions, so it becomes essential for a couple with infertility to select a clinic or hospital that could help and guide them to attain parenthood without tricking them for money. The mentioned list has the best IVF hospitals in Accra that understand your situation. These IVF centres in Ghana are well known, reliable, and widespread in the field of fertility treatments and providing efficient IVF treatment to couples with infertility for years in Ghana.