How the Surrogacy Process Delhi helps the infertile couples in conceiving a baby?
The Surrogacy Process Delhi helps the infertile couples in conceiving a baby by two ways either couple can undergo for the gestational surrogacy or for the traditional surrogacy. With gestational surrogacy, the couple will have their own genetic baby as the eggs of the intended mother will be fertilized with the sperm of the intended father using the IVF procedure to facilitate the fertilization. Once the fertilization takes place the embryologist will place the resulted embryo into the uterus of the gestational surrogate mother and she will carry the baby in her womb for 9 months until the baby birth.
On the other hand traditional Surrogacy Process Delhi is the procedure where the fertility expert will collect the eggs from the ovaries of surrogate mother and will artificially fertilize them with the sperm of the intended father and once the fertilization takes place the embryologist will transfer the best-chosen embryo into the uterus of the traditional surrogate mother and she will carry the baby in her womb until the baby born and after that she will hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents.
Is Surrogacy Procedure Delhi is a legal procedure to perform
Yes, Delhi is a city where surrogacy is now a legal procedure as the government in Delhi now understood that surrogacy is just a simple fertility procedure which fulfills the dreams of many people when other fertile, young and healthy woman carry the baby for the women who are infertile and unable to carry the pregnancy in their womb because of some medical illness with their uterus and their gynaecologist suggest them not to carry the baby. In such cases, the hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company will hire the surrogates who are ready to carry the baby in their womb for someone else.
The Surrogacy Procedure Delhi is a very delicate procedure and hence the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company ask both the parties to sign a mutual agreement before proceeding the Surrogacy Procedure Delhi and this agreement state that the surrogate will carry the baby in her womb for 9 months and her family members have no objection that for whom she is carrying a baby. Once the baby born she will hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents. On the other side, the intended parents are ready to take the full responsibility of the surrogate mother until the baby born.
On the third day of the baby born it’s the responsibility of the intended parents that they need to file a petition in Court for seeking the permission to be a legal parent. The Court will identify the documents that have been signed before the Surrogacy Procedure Delhi between both the parties and then they order the Department of Vital Statistics to issue the new birth certificate in the name of the intended parents as a legal parent of the baby born and surrogate has no relationship left with the baby born.
Who are all eligible for the Surrogacy Procedure Delhi?
The women who wish to be the surrogates for someone else need to fulfill the following criteria:
- They should be young, healthy and fertile women under the age group of 21 to 35 years to deliver a healthy baby.
- She should be fit physically and mentally to understand the procedure and bear the stress to carry the baby for someone else.
- Generally, the hospitals and clinics prefer to hire the married women with kids as they have established their ability to bear children as compared to unmarried women or married women without kids.
- A woman whosoever wishes to be a surrogate will have the full support of her family and they have no issues that for whom she is carrying a baby?
- Before the surrogates proceed with the Surrogacy Procedure Delhi, they need to submit all their medical reports to the hospital staff and also if she has any allergy from any medicine should inform the fertility expert in advance. No negligence will be accepted during the Surrogacy Procedure Delhi.
- All the surrogates before preceding the Surrogacy Procedure Delhi need to sign an agreement where they agree that they will create no issues after the baby born. They will hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents and they will get paid for their services. After the Surrogacy Procedure Delhi is completed they will never try to contact the intended parents to meet the baby in future.