Get rid of your repeated failure of fertility treatments and choose Surrogacy in India-
Infertility is that matter, which is turning around the world gradually in up surging way. In India, 27.5 million couples are in the clutch of infertility. Many of the individuals think that infertility is a disease, No it’s not a disease, it occurs due to the disordering of the hormones. The reason behind this issue can be – over usage of alcohol, drink or smoke, the way individual lives, excess work out etc. There are few symptoms and signs when you become aware about your fertility issue, such as low sperms count, less motility of sperms, no sperms at all, poor quality of eggs, improper ovulation, genetic disorder and unexplained infertility. Select IVF is the ultimate solution of your each and every problem of infertility.
Surrogacy is the procedure where a Surrogate (a woman who holds the baby in her womb of another couple) carries a baby of not her own but of the infertile couple. After 9 month of healthy pregnancy, a surrogate hands over the baby to the infertile couple. However, Surrogacy is a troublesome process but in Surrogacy procedure in India, this process is uncomplicated. As the woman / Surrogate, carries the kid for 9 month, so surrogacy can be said as long drawn process. There are two types of Surrogacy-
- Gestational Surrogacy
- Traditional Surrogacy
Gestational Surrogacy– Gestational surrogacy is the procedure where a surrogate carries a baby of the intended couple who is not able to conceive infant, and after 9 month of the pregnancy completion, gestational surrogate gives baby to the infertile couple. Gestational surrogacy is achieved by the technique of IVF. In this surrogacy, eggs and sperms are retrieved and collected from the intended partner and then by the process of IVF fertilization is achieved by the experts. After fertilization, one or two best quality of embryo/s is placed into the uterus of female who is a surrogate. Now she is the one who holds the pregnancy till nine month, and after delivery, she hands over the baby to the actual parent. Gestational Surrogacy is legally accepted in India. Gestational surrogacy is safe because, embryo is biologically and genetically related to the parent. Therefore, this Surrogacy process India is preferred over Traditional Surrogacy.
Gestational Surrogacy is generally opted by –
- Those females who do not have uterus (hysterectomy)
- Unable to carry pregnancy
- Fallopian tube is damaged or ruptured
- Severe and crucial medical health issues, like heart diseases, high or low blood pressure
- Repeated failure of IVF or any other fertility treatments
- Gestational surrogacy is best option for those females who have proper and healthy ovulation cycle but unable to carry an embryo in her uterus or womb (due to malformed uterus)
- Repeated miscarriages (two in a row)
Traditional Surrogacy– It’s a procedure where a woman is unable to perform healthy eggs for fertilization. This is the process in which IUI, i.e. Artificial Insemination method is used to achieve fertilization. In Gestational surrogacy, a surrogate just holds the baby in her womb, but in traditional surrogacy, the surrogate not just holds the baby but also gives her own eggs for the fertilization. That’s the reason why Traditional surrogacy poses a bigger emotional and legal risk than Gestational Surrogacy, because in traditional surrogacy, the kid is biologically related to the surrogate hence making it quite difficult to hand over the baby to the intended parent. In India, traditional surrogacy is banned.
What are the criteria to choose a Surrogate?
- Surrogate must be in the age limit of 21-40
- Woman who carries baby in her womb must be physically fit and strong enough.
- Has already given birth to a child previous of the surrogacy
- Has undergone all the test and screening process of a surrogate
- Signed legal contract and each procedure of the surrogacy
- Should not have any severe disease such as heart problem, BP issue, depression etc.
- Must have supporting family
- Surrogate’s male partner also has to undergo some tests of HIV, Hepatitis B & C etc.
These are few points of Surrogacy procedure in India. Surrogacy in India provides the easiest and achievable package for the sterile couples who want to become parents. Surrogacy is the boon for those couples who have repeated miscarriages and could not achieve success in any of the fertility treatments like IVF, ICSI, etc. This is all about Surrogacy and Surrogacy procedure in India.