Surrogacy Delhi – A procedure which fulfills the dreams of thousands of couples
Surrogacy Delhi is a fertility procedure at the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company which fulfills the dreams of thousands of couples and now Surrogacy Delhi becomes a reason of smile for many faces. This is one of the best and successful procedures which allow the couples to become a parent of an own baby. The Surrogacy Delhi is especially recommended to the women who are unable to carry the pregnancy in their womb due to some medical illness and their gynaecologist suggest them not to take risk because it can affect the health of the mother as well as the baby and also for those couples for whom IVF, ICSI, egg donation and other reproductive methods were failed to fulfill their dream of having an own baby. In such cases, the Surrogacy Delhi is the procedure which provides the successful outcome and people are able to achieve their goal of success which is their own baby.
The reason behind the successful outcome of the Surrogacy Delhi procedure is that the fertility experts at the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company hire the surrogates who are young, healthy and fertile especially between the age group of 21 to 35 years and they all are properly examined for their infectious diseases such as AIDS or Hepatitis before they deliver their services to the intended couples so that they ensure the highest success rates for taking the baby home without any complications.
Factors that attract the people for Surrogacy in Delhi
The following are the factors which attract the attention of the people across the globe for the Surrogacy in Delhi are as follows:
- Cost of the treatment: The major factor which attracts the attention of most of the couples to have the Surrogacy in Delhi is the cost of the treatment which is very reasonable which no one can imagine. The overall cost of the surrogacy treatment using gestational procedure is around USD 30,000 and for traditional surrogacy; it is around USD 25,000 including all other expenses related to surrogate mother until the baby birth.
- Skilled Professionals: The other factor which influences the couples from other countries to have the Surrogacy in Delhi is the skilled and qualified fertility professionals who listen to them carefully and review all their medical reports before they suggest any treatment.
- Success Rates: The success rates of the Surrogacy in Delhi procedure are also very high as compared to the success rates of the other developed countries. If the couple wishes to undergo the gestational procedure then the success rate is around 70 to 80% and the success rate with traditional surrogacy is around 55 to 65%.
- Quality of the treatment: The fertility experts at the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company provides the best quality treatment and for this, they purchase the equipment from the international market which delivers the highest success rates of the pregnancies.
- Care: The people across the globe prefer the Surrogacy in Delhi because here they get the personal attention so that they can achieve their goal of success without any miss in terms of their medications or diet.
What’s the legal procedure to have Surrogacy in Delhi?
As such there is no legal law applicable to have the Surrogacy in Delhi but the network hospitals and clinics under Select IVF, the medical tourism company will ask both the parties to sign a mutual concern before they begin the Surrogacy in Delhi procedure so that they are able to run the process smooth and hassle-free. The agreement states that the surrogate will carry the baby in her womb and once the baby born they will hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents. The intended parents are then ready to bear all the expenses of the surrogate mother until the baby birth and also pay her monthly compensation so that she can take her good care to deliver a healthy baby.
After the completion of the Surrogacy in Delhi procedure, the couples need to file a petition in Court for seeking permission to be a legal parent of the baby born and they need to file the petition on the third day after the baby born. The Court will then order the Department of the Vital Statistics to order the new birth certificate in the name of intended parents and then the couple can take their baby to their home country.