Go through the jovial journey of your IVF procedure in Mumbai-
Whenever we listen about fertility treatments, what the first and effective treatment comes in our mind? IVF? True, IVF is the A-1 fertility treatment, which entangles any issue of sterility. It is one of the most efficacious courses of medication to get rid of either male or female infertility problem. Mumbai is one of the places, which provides incomparable fertility treatment all over India. Infertility can’t be eliminated from its root but it can solve using other artificial techniques; one of the techniques we are going to knock about is In Vitro Fertilization i.e. IVF. There are five-six step of IVF Procedure Mumbai and is performed by Select IVF crackerjack and skilled specialist of fertility department. Select IVF is the leading brand to elucidate any of the fertility problems.
A brief detail about IVF-
As mentioned above IVF is one of the most productive medications to hit upon sterility matter. IVF comes in the ART technology; ART is the advance technique to solve any minor to major issue of fertility. Those couples who can’t make the grade to conceive naturally can plump for ART technique and choose the best and right treatment after doing consultation with your fertility experts. IVF treatment amongst all the fertility medication is the leading and effective one and has decent success rate too. Obviously, it might not give you 100% success rate because risk is always there in any treatment. IVF process Mumbai is straightforward and well processed by the fertility specialist.
Who can come across with IVF treatment in Mumbai?
- Those women who have had their fallopian tube removed
- Women whose fallopian tubes either damaged or blocked
- Unexplained infertility
- Improper ovulation cycle / premature ovarian failure
- Male factor infertility
- If low count of sperm is there in male partner then by that time IVF with ICSI is done.
- Male or female having any genetic disorder
What is involved in IVF procedure in Mumbai-
IVF process Mumbai is categorised into four easy ways. Step by step, points are given below-
- Starting of the fertility medication- This is the first step of IVF process in Mumbai, here fertility medications and drugs are prescribed by your fertility specialist. These drugs are given in order to stimulate the ovaries. Until unless the follicles will not develop the eggs will not from, so it is compulsory to have these medications. In addition to achieve multiple eggs, fertility medications are prescribed.
- Retrieval of the eggs & collection of the semen sample- Female has to visit clinic regularly for the check-ups; once the doctor confirm about the maturity of the eggs after going through blood hormonal test and transvaginal ultrasounds, trigger shot injection is given at the end phase of full-fledged of eggs. This trigger shot injection is given to make all the eggs matured. Within 24-34 hours of this injection, procedure of egg collection is facilitated. With the help of a hollow needle, eggs are retrieved by the hands of the fertility experts. On the same day, semen collection is collected from the male partner by ejaculation.
- Fertilization-Fertilization is one of the important stages of IVF procedure Mumbai. Now after collecting the eggs and sperms from a couple, are kept altogether on the culture dish to enhance the function of fertilization. It is known as insemination. IVF with ICSI technique is done when male partner sperm is unfit to fertilize with the eggs. Once, the eggs are fertilized with the sperm and cell division starts taking place then at this stage combination is known as embryo.
- Embryo transfer- 3-4 days of fertilization, embryo is placed into the female uterus by using a catheter or by a small tube. This is a painless procedure; rare women have experienced mild cramp. After 10-14 days of embryo transfer, pregnancy test is scheduled by your fertility expert.
These are all the nuts and bolts points of IVF Process Mumbai. Success rate of IVF in Mumbai rely on some factors like the age of the woman, egg quality, embryo quality, the cause of infertility. On the basis of the women age, success rate of IVF varies. Those women who are below 35 have the success rate of IVF 70-72%, women who are 35-37 have 60%, who are beyond 37 have 40-50%. IVF with ICSI has more generative result when male partner sperm is less motile or have low counts.
- Top 10 Best IVF Centre in India
- How Much Does IVF Cost In Delhi
- Who is The Best IVF Clinic In Mumbai