Dr. Shweta Mittal Gupta
Post Doctor Fellow : - Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata
DNB : -National Board of Examination
MD : -Dr. V. M. Medical College
MBBS : -Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College
MNAMS : -N.B.E. New Delhi
Special Training : -National Board Fellowship Ethicon traveling fellowship (Reproductive Medicine & Endoscopy) Advanced Endoscopy Training (Kiel, Germany)
Dr. Shweta (Mittal) Gupta is a board certified Infertility / IVF specialist & Reproductive Endocrinologist
working as a consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
For last 10 years I am in the field of reproductive medicine. I have performed over 1000 ooctye aspirations & embryo transfer cycles. I also undertake IVF with donor oocytes & surrogacy. To my credit includes the second IVF/ICSI cycle from frozen thawed oocyte in India with successful outcome. All the IVF/ICSI cycles are undertaken after thorough screening procedures & legal formalities (Where ever required). My field of interest also includes fertility promoting Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic procedures & male infertility
After completing post graduation in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology, I was awarded diplomat of national board (Obstetrics & Gynecology). After which, completed two year post doctoral fellowship in reproductive medicine. I was the first fellow to successfully complete the fellowship in the field of reproductive medicine from the national board, awarded by the President of India.
During my fellowship I worked with leading infertility experts to learn advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques including fertility promoting laparoscopic surgeries & assisted reproductive technology such as IUI & IVF.
Being well versed with fertility promoting endoscopic procedures I have also undertaken advanced endoscopic course from Kiel (Germany).
I have been a gold medalist all throughout my academic career.
Besides holding a meritorious record during medical college, I have also won numerous awards & honors. My other achievements include Chimco young scientist award, M.Dee.Kin young scientist award, FOGSI Ethicon fellowship & VHB Vigyan Vardaan award
I have over 50 national & international presentations & publications in infertility textbooks & journals
to my credit. I have conducted various workshops and CME on infertility & IVF. I am a self directed professional with excellent communication, interpersonal & problem solving skills. I am also a firm believer of practicing evidence based medicine.
- Free communication award for paper on Efficacy of Recombinant LH in IVF: Our Preliminary. Experience.12th Annual Conference of ISAR, 2007, Chandigarh, India.
- International academic exchange committee award for the year 2006, to pursue advanced training in the filed of reproductive medicine.
- Free communication Embryo Quality versus Embryo transfer technique Asia Pacific Congress on Egg Donation & third Party Reproduction, Nov 2005
- Free communication award for paper on Pregnancy outcome after multifetal reduction, AICC-NZRCOG, March 2005, New Delhi.
- Free communication award for paper on Use of CC/FSH with single dose antagonist in women with unexplained infertility undergoing IVF at international conference on infertility, Mumbai, India, 2003.
- Best paper presentation award for Significance of endometrial thickness and morphology prior to embryo transfer in an IVF programme 4th annual congress on endoscopy, infertility and IVF, Dec 2002.
- Best poster presentation award on the theme subject Laparoscopic surgery in infertility: our experience, at AICOG 2002, Bhuvneshwar, India.
- M.Dee.Kin young scientist award for Significance Of Endometrial Thickness And Morphology Prior To Embryo Transfer In An IVF Programme , Global Congress on Endoscopy, Infertility and ART, Goa, India, 6-9th Dec 2001.
- Shirin Mehtabji award for paper on my dissertation topic; Purandares cervicopexy in genital prolapse, Mumbai 2001.
- CHIMCO Young Scientist Award for Best Free Communication in Pelvic Infection & Tubal Infertility,International Congress of Fallopian Tubes, February, 1998.
- CONTECH DEVICE Prize for: Modified Shirodkars Method of cervical encerclage, 42nd, All India Congress in Obst. & Gyn., Dec. 1998.
- Free communication award at Annual Gathering of Obst. & Gyn. Society for Paper Presentation in Pelvic Infection & Tubal Infertility, 1998.
- Best Seminar Award for Seminar on Secondary Amenorrhoea, in Dept.
of Obst. & Gyn. 1999.